Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808: USB Ethernet / DroidMote issue

Hi Guys,

I'm stumped. I have a SIIG JU-NE0012-S1 USB ethernet adapter that is verified to work with the MK808 (no drivers installed, as confirmed by SIIG that it is fully compatible w/ this device ~ all android systems). When it is plugged in, the ethernet setting on the MK808 device disengages after 10 seconds or so, but the really odd thing is that the DroidMote server that is installed on the device completely shuts down. I can only get it working again once I power down the device and reboot.

I'm assuming it is a conflict with the USB ethernet adapter, but am stumped if it is considering that this device is supposedly compatible through JellyBean. Also, I'm running the Finless 1.5 install.

Any help is sincerely appreciated.

* While I could go completely wifi, I prefer to use ethernet. I've run ethernet to throughout the house, and have a connection right at the TV.
    Last edited by g4orce; 02-16-2013, 18:21. Reason: typo

I'm using an Edimax Ethernet-USB adapter. It work perfect with my MK802IIIs and Droidmote. When I connect it with my MK808 the ethernet doesn't come up on boot, but if i unplug and replug the Edimax the ethernet comes up. I must then stop and restart Droidmote by clicking the big button with a usb mouse ...

Comment

Working...
    X