Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV says signal unknown. MK808B, Finless 1.7

Hi everybody!
    First of all, I'd like to thank all the people here at the forum for engaging in various topics to help others out. It has helped me a lot with this toy .

So, after some struggling regarding the mini HDMI connector that was shipped with the device, I have now perfect picture on my home theatre projector. However, I intend to use this stick on my kitchen TV, a pretty new 40 inch Philips TV. The TV just says the signal is unknown no matter what resolution settings I choose to output.

Does anybody have a solution for this? Is it a kernel problem?
    Thanks in advance!

I had this happening to me as well. I may have gotten lucky, but I plugged in my ps3 and recieved the same error message. All I did was unplug my TV for a few seconds and I now have a signal to the TV from the MK808 and the PS3. Never know it may work.

Comment

The cable for my MK808 was faulty! My TV would not detect anything on the HDMI port.
      I could force it by selecting that input on the TV menus and it would work.
      Once I went and got a good mini HDMI adapter and a good cable, that stopped.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Yeah, the mini HDMI cable that was shipped with the device wasn't working and I had already gotten a new one.

Unfortunately nothing has worked for my kitchen TV so far, thanks though for your efforts. Now I'm hoping for the Omegamoon kernel to soon be working on the Mk808B and that it's gonna solve my issue

Comment

Originally posted by Smuts View Post
          Yeah, the mini HDMI cable that was shipped with the device wasn't working and I had already gotten a new one.

Unfortunately nothing has worked for my kitchen TV so far, thanks though for your efforts. Now I'm hoping for the Omegamoon kernel to soon be working on the Mk808B and that it's gonna solve my issue
          The very good news is that a man send a mk808b to omegamoon so i expect too his advances. I hope he got it, but is very complicated. But Omega is great and I have a lot of expectation in his work.

Finless Rom with omega kernels, awesome
          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
          My devices:
          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
          Gearbest.com)
          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
          X