My reset button is broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My reset button is broken.

I have an MK808 , my reset button is broken, any solution for enter to flash mode?

Thks.
    Eduardo.

Originally posted by eduardomarco View Post
    I have an MK808 , my reset button is broken, any solution for enter to flash mode?

Thks.
    Eduardo.
    If you are root you can try to use reboot apk by Petrus.
    Or even try to repait the reset button.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

you can try to short the pins of the button with a tweezer
      Attached Files

Comment

Have you actually opened the stick to find the button broken, or do you think its broken because even when you press it does not let you go into flash mode ?
        If it is the latter you may want to try few things (as the button may not be broken) which actually helped me.
        First of all (and most obvious) is to make sure that you are connecting the cable to the OTG port, and not the power port.
        Also use the same usb cable which came with the stick (or another good one if you have) because for some reason, when I tried using a different cable, the stick was not going into a flash mode, but when I used the cable, which came with MK808, I had no issues.

Comment

my mk808 reset button is broken

Originally posted by vsg View Post
          Have you actually opened the stick to find the button broken, or do you think its broken because even when you press it does not let you go into flash mode ?
          If it is the latter you may want to try few things (as the button may not be broken) which actually helped me.
          First of all (and most obvious) is to make sure that you are connecting the cable to the OTG port, and not the power port.
          Also use the same usb cable which came with the stick (or another good one if you have) because for some reason, when I tried using a different cable, the stick was not going into a flash mode, but when I used the cable, which came with MK808, I had no issues.
          Thanks, unfortunnally my button is all broken, I open the MK808 and confirm this.
          I use the original usb cable and connect to the OTG Port.

Comment

Working...
          X