MK808 Is not Ok, is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808 Is not Ok, is

Hello everyone, I am new to the Forum, thank you in advance for your time and help...
    I have a problem, I have a Mk808 and after unplug TV and connect it to other isn´t working Ok. Only I get to the home screen of Google Tv and after puts screen in black. Would I have tried to install different firmware (which I swim the manufacturer which is loaded with RKBatchTool and those that appear in the Forum 1.6, 17 c) and all installed them perfectly, but the result is the same it starts, appears Google TV or screen start of the corresponding firmware and then all negro. To say that to update when I connect it for the first time indicated a team drivers, tells me that the some has been problem with the USB device, even though later again it to connect and detect me it as a - class for hardware devices--> RK30 Device

is broken? you know if I can try? Thank you.

check the power source

Please check what source you are using to power your MK808, when i first got mine i tried to power it from the TV's usb port but it didnt have enough power to run the MK808 stable, you need to use the 5volt 2 amp usb plug that came with the device or another usb plug that outputs that kind of juice

Comment

Does it still work on the TV you connected it first? Maybe the other TV does not support the resolution.

Comment

Working...
      X