Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full screen on PLEX and XBMC on MK808B finless 1.7 rom

Hello again my dear MK808B companions!

I am currently running 1.7 rom on a MK808B and I am having an issue using PLEX. I was wondering if you people could help me and tell me if you are getting the same issue.

I run PLEX server on my PC and I have thousands of movies. Everything runs perfect but the problem is I always have the status (Play,stop, forward, time bar for the lenght of the movie) bar at the bottom of my video that is playing. I cannot seem to go full screen mode. It flickers and stays the same everytime I click on the fullscreen mode.
    Any idea what I can do ?

This problem doesn't seem to happen on XBMC but once the video is streming off the internet (Not from my media server) I cannot seem to exit the video. It just stays jammed playing the movie/show.

I like Plex to run the media server 10000 times better than the XBMC for its ease of use and speed but this fullscreen mode is anoying me.

Any ideas ?

Thank you much love.

I don't know about on 1.7 but on my MK808 with stock rom, the status bar goes away just fine in plex. It also does fullscreen just fine as well. I'm going to be flashing 1.7 or 2.0 sometime soon, probably 1.7, so I'll let you know what happens with plex on mine when I do.
    MK808
    Finless 1.7c
    2Dark4U 1.4 kernel
    Lenovo N5901 wireless keyboard+trackball combo - currently looking for suitable replacement

Comment

Originally posted by ofb View Post
      I don't know about on 1.7 but on my MK808 with stock rom, the status bar goes away just fine in plex. It also does fullscreen just fine as well. I'm going to be flashing 1.7 or 2.0 sometime soon, probably 1.7, so I'll let you know what happens with plex on mine when I do.
      Thanks alot ! Please let me know. I have been getting pissed of at my MK808B lately. I am having massive WIFI issues! can't seem to correct it.

Gonna open a thread about it.

Comment

Ok, I loaded Finless 1.7c on my MK808 last night and did not have any problems with plex on it either. Have you tried reflashing the rom on your stick yet?
        MK808
        Finless 1.7c
        2Dark4U 1.4 kernel
        Lenovo N5901 wireless keyboard+trackball combo - currently looking for suitable replacement

Comment

Ok, I loaded Finless 1.7c on my MK808 last night and did not have any problems with plex on it either. Have you tried reflashing the rom on your stick yet?
          well I don't think mine is 1.7c.

I downloaded the latest for MK808B and it said 1.7 Is yours a MK808 or MK808B ? cause i'm using MK808B with 1.7

Also I am having such a hard time with my WIFI. This dongle thing is killing me I tried everything and it is aggravating to know that I will have no choice but to solder an antenna on it. It's pathetic.

Comment

Mine is the MK808. It may be something that is different with the hardware between the two. As for the wifi, I don't know if it's the same on the MK808b but you might read through this thread if you haven't yet. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...elp-you-do-it!

According to that, on the MK808 at least, you could try to disconnect the shield ground of the antenna wires to the circuit board. I'm not sure about the MK808b though since I don't have one and haven't been looking into it as much.
            MK808
            Finless 1.7c
            2Dark4U 1.4 kernel

Comment

Mine is the MK808. It may be something that is different with the hardware between the two. As for the wifi, I don't know if it's the same on the MK808b but you might read through this thread if you haven't yet. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...elp-you-do-it!

According to that, on the MK808 at least, you could try to disconnect the shield ground of the antenna wires to the circuit board. I'm not sure about the MK808b though since I don't have one and haven't been looking into it as much.
              I read all imaginable threads on that for both MK808 and MK808B but MK808b is differentClick image for larger version

Name:	photo(6).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.6 KB
ID:	430046Click image for larger version

Name:	photo(9).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.0 KB
ID:	430047

I tried everything but I think I will have not choice but to solder an antenna and turn into a intergalactic communicator. Something I didn't want to do since the purpose when you buy a product is obviously that it serves its function.

Comment

Working...
              X