Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808 ADB (Android Debug Bridge)

Hello!

I have recently installed Finless 1.7c rom onto my MK808 device and so far it has been great. My only problem is that to test apps that on the device I have to copy the .apk file and install it every time. This is very inconvenient, since the built in file browser does not allow me to browse the sd card while connected to a PC, so I have to copy the apk, disconnect from pc, open the file browser, browse to the apk and install it, then run it, then reconnect to PC for next time. As opposed to when I make apps for my Galaxy S3 I click "Run" in Eclipse and it immediatly launches on my connected device.

Has anyone gotten ADB working on the MK808? If not, is there a better method for testing apps? I tried installing various USB drivers for Windows 7, and when I run 'adb devices' from the terminal, it finds nothing.

Any tips or at least leads on making this work? It would be so helpful

Try it with Downloading Morboro. Install it. After this ADB should be Working.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Try it with Downloading Morboro. Install it. After this ADB should be Working.

Neomode
      What is Morboro? I could not find anything with that name on Google or on this site.

Comment

Here you go this URL http://www.moborobo.com/.
        This install´s a Driver then you can use ADB.

Neomode

Comment

You will also need to add the 0x0e79 rockchips hardware id in adb_usb.ini in the .android folder of your home directory.

Search for "0x0e79" and you will find more info

Comment

Originally posted by adamoz View Post
            You will also need to add the 0x0e79 rockchips hardware id in adb_usb.ini in the .android folder of your home directory.

Search for "0x0e79" and you will find more info
            EXACTLY! That is usually all you need to do if you have installed Google ADB drivers.

Thank you for pointing that out!

So you know, the way I look at this, is anyone that can't figure this out has no business using ADB. Sorry, just my take on it.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hehe yep, It did take me a little googling, I just used wireless ADB until it drove me crazy.. now it works beautifully and for some reason even better than other ADB devices I use

Comment

Working...
              X