No announcement yet.

MK808B 4.2.2 Final Version given by Factory from China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOT=leolas;674]No way to fix it, has different zoom modes you can try with them.

Once you have your backup made I suggest you try the Finless 2.1 rom, it works great.[/QUOTE]

Wich are the improvements of Finless 2.1 rom, when compared with the one I have now, can I install it from recovery? If, for some reason, I want to go back to my current rom, I just need to restore the backup I made or do I have to flash the rom from recovery first and only than I can restore the backup?

Comment

Re: MK808B 4.2.2 Final Version given by Factory from China

Originally posted by BrunoNRG View Post
      [QUOT=leolas;674]No way to fix it, has different zoom modes you can try with them.

Once you have your backup made I suggest you try the Finless 2.1 rom, it works great.
      Wich are the improvements of Finless 2.1 rom, when compared with the one I have now, can I install it from recovery? If, for some reason, I want to go back to my current rom, I just need to restore the backup I made or do I have to flash the rom from recovery first and only than I can restore the backup?[/QUOTE]

Improvements:
      Diferent partitions size, you can use to install apps from 1Gb to 4Gb.
      Bloatware away, in this Rom there are more of 200Mb of apps installed that are uselees.
      Full rooted and busybox&supersu installed.
      Init.d folder to launch from boot commands or install aditional drivers on boot.
      Framework open.
      Some tweaks for better streaming, more aplications available in market, gameloft patch to run those games.

You need to install it following the instructions in the readme file. With a pc program included in the Rom download.
      After install it, you can use the same pc program to install the stock rom again.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
        Wich are the improvements of Finless 2.1 rom, when compared with the one I have now, can I install it from recovery? If, for some reason, I want to go back to my current rom, I just need to restore the backup I made or do I have to flash the rom from recovery first and only than I can restore the backup?
        Improvements:
        Diferent partitions size, you can use to install apps from 1Gb to 4Gb.
        Bloatware away, in this Rom there are more of 200Mb of apps installed that are uselees.
        Full rooted and busybox&supersu installed.
        Init.d folder to launch from boot commands or install aditional drivers on boot.
        Framework open.
        Some tweaks for better streaming, more aplications available in market, gameloft patch to run those games.

You need to install it following the instructions in the readme file. With a pc program included in the Rom download.
        After install it, you can use the same pc program to install the stock rom again.[/QUOTE]

Many thanks! I think I'll wait untill some of the issues with the current (2.1) version are solved

Comment

Hello guys. I have problem with a Wifi connection in the MK808B. The network appears on the screen but no IP reading and therefore can not connect. Tried the Rom Bob JB 4.2.2 and this here's tuntun both happen the same thing. Does anyone have any idea what might be happening? At the Finless Bob 1.7c rom is great, the connection is stable and strong.

hugs

Tocaazul

Comment

Originally posted by tocaazul View Post
            Hello guys. I have problem with a Wifi connection in the MK808B. The network appears on the screen but no IP reading and therefore can not connect. Tried the Rom Bob JB 4.2.2 and this here's tuntun both happen the same thing. Does anyone have any idea what might be happening? At the Finless Bob 1.7c rom is great, the connection is stable and strong.

hugs

Tocaazul
            1.7c is for mk808, not mk808b maybe you are using the wrong Rom.
            My devices:
            Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

... no Leolas.... with Finless 1.7c for Mk808b works normally!!! but with JB 4.2.2 no.....ip no Reading !!

Comment

Originally posted by tocaazul View Post
                ... no Leolas.... with Finless 1.7c for Mk808b works normally!!! but with JB 4.2.2 no.....ip no Reading !!
                Someting is bad there, 1.7c was released for mk808 non b, 1.7 to mk808b original.
                This thread is for mk808b(rk903) there is other one to mk808(rk901)
                My devices:
                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Cant you pals then name in the title witch one is for 901 and 903 so ppl can see 4 sure and dont make misstakes like this. Just an idee
                  Lets say like this here:?

NEW - MK808 (rk901) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

NEW - MK808B (rk903) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1
                  Last edited by pege63; 05-21-2013, 09:46.

Comment

Originally posted by pege63 View Post
                    Cant you pals then name in the title witch one is for 901 and 903 so ppl can see 4 sure and dont make misstakes like this. Just an idee
                    Lets say like this here:?

NEW - MK808 (rk901) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

NEW - MK808B (rk903) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1
                    Some people cant reads a lot and they feels a little lose, I think that Bob explains very well in his titles, if we use the wifi chipset we can get them more confused.I read:

mk808b original 2.1 and mk808 non b 2.1

All can be better if we dont have all those clones at same time in market and with similar names but that is out of control.
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

well yes but as allways everything is a paradoxs and it cost nothing to put in rk901 and rk903 and sawes headaces for ppl but thats just me thinking.

mk808b rk903 original 2.1 and mk808 rk901 non b 2.1

Comment

Originally posted by pege63 View Post
                        well yes but as allways everything is a paradoxs and it cost nothing to put in rk901 and rk903 and sawes headaces for ppl but thats just me thinking.

mk808b rk903 original 2.1 and mk808 rk901 non b 2.1

Not everyone know if its rk901 or rk903 if they have not open it up.

the manufacturer should actually print the model on the unit itself. to save cost that is not done.

and there are the clones for mk808B with MT???? wifi/bluetooth!!! chips

to me the current is clear is enough. just need to read it carefully!

Comment

...possible explanation...

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                          They compiled the system and then modified framework-res.apk to keep people from making custom changes by removing files expected by settings.apk..... WHY?
                          Some time ago in the Google Android Developer forums someone posted that there is a hard limit on the absolute number of classes you can load (~2^16), and the framework comes close.
                          One solution was to strip some classes and place them into another jar file. Maybe that's what they did?

But I agree, often developers who don't understand a system "botch around" to try to get their stuff working. (I've seen this in Linux kernel drivers. Not funny! :-/)

When I look at my MK808B, I really wonder why people don't use their precious developer's time to make _real_ improvements, instead of re-creating the wheel:
                          there are six games preinstalled (non-deletable) that only work with a special controller (which I don't have), and at least three "apps" that are just a different, less functional, view of the "Settings" app...

Comment

Originally posted by Tagon View Post
                            Some time ago in the Google Android Developer forums someone posted that there is a hard limit on the absolute number of classes you can load (~2^16), and the framework comes close.
                            One solution was to strip some classes and place them into another jar file. Maybe that's what they did?

But I agree, often developers who don't understand a system "botch around" to try to get their stuff working. (I've seen this in Linux kernel drivers. Not funny! :-/)

When I look at my MK808B, I really wonder why people don't use their precious developer's time to make _real_ improvements, instead of re-creating the wheel:
                            there are six games preinstalled (non-deletable) that only work with a special controller (which I don't have), and at least three "apps" that are just a different, less functional, view of the "Settings" app...
                            Naaa..... my comment was about how they tried to change how all other ROMs work and how they use build.prop to display information. Nothing as cool as your talking about. It was how to make sure no one could change some artifacts in the ROM by using build.prop. They tried to HARD CODE and make the ROM unique and OWNED BY THEM. Alas, they failed... I was able to figure it out.

So nice idea but that is certainly not what I was talking about NOR were they doing this for performance reasons... Simply a stupid signature lock and theming lock!

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Which Finless?

I just got the dongle mk808. It has 4.1.1.

Over all, in general, which finless rom is the best (fast & stable) 1.7c or 2.1?

About the resolution choice on 2.1, 1080 is ok or there is any problem and better to use 720?

Thank you.

Update: While i am waiting for an answer, I pluged the device to pc from otg port. Powered up, but nothing on pc about new device!!!!
                              Last edited by netswim; 08-08-2013, 20:04.

Comment

thank you Tuntun

[thank you to share with us.
                                QUOTE=tuntun;66400]Hi All,

I just got from factory with latest all MK808x ROMs. Anyway MK808B is same..for anyone who need it can get from here I just uploaded...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6dBl0GP1My-alZsYmF3NjlSSkU/edit?usp=sharing

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                                X