X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pthudo View Post
    [thank you to share with us.
    QUOTE=tuntun;66400]Hi All,

I just got from factory with latest all MK808x ROMs. Anyway MK808B is same..for anyone who need it can get from here I just uploaded...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6dBl0GP1My-alZsYmF3NjlSSkU/edit?usp=sharing

[/QUOTE]

Why reply to such an old thread? Some people will think this is a new rom and flash it to their devices.
    This rom is really old and finless 2.1 that was released 8 months ago is even newer.

Comment

4.2.2 jellybean

do you have to have 4.2.2 to download this rom or can you do it with 4.1

Comment

Originally posted by a.leach View Post
        do you have to have 4.2.2 to download this rom or can you do it with 4.1
        To "download" means to get the file from the internet and it won't matter what version you are on... to "flash" a rom is a different thing all together and is a method used to change or upgrade the installed version that you have.

The place to begin with is to verify what one you really have. There are fakes and clones out there and you must know what you have first before you try to flash a rom... If you get the wrong one, your device may not work properly afterword.

Read the sticky post about fakes and clones... open yours up to see what parts yours has and compare them to those listed. If you can't determine which one you have... take good sharp pictures of the insides ( both sides ) of yours and post them so someone else can help you identify which one you may have.

Comment

link not working for download

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Comment

Originally posted by xronir View Post
            The Finless ROM's were deleted by a disgruntled dev that got kicked out for dishonesty and their attitude... it will take some time before they get restored.

Comment

Working...
            X