MK808-B (original) JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yushikr7 View Post
    Hi Bob , this rom is for realtek WIFI chipset ?
    AMPAK one ( AP6121 , AP6181 ) could be used ?
    No, it's for Broadcom RK903

Comment

Thanks.
      Is there any custom rom that support AP6181 ?
      Now I'm using Finless 2.1 for MK808 that works for realtek chipset .
      Still searching for rom that works with AP6181 chipset .. or at least if got AP6181 kernel modules , maybe can insmod manually ..

Anyway,
      Thanks for feedback .

Comment

Hello, I have installed this, but when I boot up my MK808/B, I either get no display or I get two Penguins and they will sit there all night if I let them.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi XD31,
          try diffence tv may work,this work with that tv before,i had 2 tv sony not display and it work RCA and Dynex,good luck

Comment

Second TV didn't change anything, but I did find the correct ROM for my "clone" and got it back to factory settings and booting again.

Maybe Finless does not support my hardware yet?

Download Android KitKat 4.4 stock firmware for MK808B Mini TV from here or from here . Download KitKat firmware for ...

1st link.

Comment

Support for ap6181 please... Couldn't find any rom for rk3066 and ap6181 combination.

Comment

I was able to successfully load the 1080p kernel with 1GB option. But I feel there is a performance lag compared to 1.7 . I see a visible stutter in Youtube videos.
                Any suggestions to tweak any parameters that could increase performance.

WiFi is perfect as I do not see any buffer issues with 1080p streaming videos. Just a performance stutter ...

Comment

Originally posted by vasanthtcs View Post
                  I was able to successfully load the 1080p kernel with 1GB option. But I feel there is a performance lag compared to 1.7 . I see a visible stutter in Youtube videos.
                  Any suggestions to tweak any parameters that could increase performance.

WiFi is perfect as I do not see any buffer issues with 1080p streaming videos. Just a performance stutter ...
                  Update : Instead of going back to 1.7 . I flashed with the 720p kernel of 2.1 with 1 GB option. Can see far better performance. Staying with it.

Its been about 4 years since I got the MK808b . Haven't been following the trends. Which is the current best one to buy if I want to upgrade ?

Comment

Where could I find the 2.1 rom now, please? Could not find any one hosting it on the web?

Comment

Working...
                    X