MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me please My MK808 wil not boot...

Hey guys, I have the following. My MK808 will not boot, stays just like this:

Recovery system v4.2
    Formatting / Data .....

I tried to repeat the procedure, but without getting the expected result.
    Also my PC with W7 x64 does not recognize the device now ...

MK808_MinixHFW_2.2.3_1080p used the FW and wanted to switch to mk808_finless_2.1 follow the tutorial for Flash, and the result negative sources.
    What I can do? help me please ... Excuse my English translated by Google Translator. Thanks
    Last edited by conees; 09-02-2013, 10:24.

Comment

720 but can change to 1080 ?

I flashed a 720 firmware and am a little confused as it let me change to 1080 in settings - and it does look like its 1080 ??? so I'm a little confused as to why there is two firmwares... looks georgous tho and smoother than I could have hoped

This is my first day with a rockchip device and I have to say nice rom ! thanks

only one minor heart attack caused by a usb-3 connection - serves me right for not believing you!!!
      (at least it made me crack the case now I *know* its an MK808 and not a clone!)

Comment

I don't know what I've done, but I'm just getting a "Google TV" logo when I boot.

Is my MK808 bricked?

TIA..

Comment

Support for RT5370 (wifi usb)

Hello,

Will this rom support external USB wifi on RT5370 chipset?
          Thank you for information.

BR,
          Kuba

Comment

Flashed, works !!!
            Thanks!!

Had to dig my old MK808 out since I bricked My DroidTV MX and until I have unbricked and/or received my new DroidTV MX that I ordered yesterday....

Comment

Finless 2.1 not working on my MK808

I've been using MK808 for about a year now and have flashed many times with success!!!

When I installed this ROM in my MK808 with RK901 Chipset (I Opened and checked it!!!) everything seemed fine from the boot to the main screen. But when I turned On the Wifi the OS Crashed and went to reboot!!! I waited it to reboot but then it went into a Boot loop.

I tried flashing the firmware again but still the same thing happened!!! Flash 2.1 --> Boot --> Wifi ON---> Crash --- > Reboot ---> Boot Loop!!!

I decided to go back to the prev version Finless 1.7 then Wifi worked fine!!!

I wanted to upgrade to 4.2.2 to use WIFI DISPLAY with my Tablet and MK808!!!

Can someone pls help??? Or is there any other way to use Wifi Display in Finless 1.7 ROM???

Regards,
              Guru

Comment

Any idea to make this ROM works with TUN module.
                wanna connect to my vpn, but this module seem missing in this rom.
                tried th play store apps TUN.ko also cant help.
                Anyone?

Comment

No Wireless Connection

hello, today I flashed to 2.1 with no errors and everything looks and works great, except I cannot seem to connect to my wireless router. the ssid is listed in wireless networks and I can select it and enter the WEP key, but then I see "connecting" flash for a couple of seconds and there is no connection. does anyone have any suggestions? thank you!

Comment

Unplug your router... Count to ten... Plug it back in...

Originally posted by stuboss10 View Post
                    hello, today I flashed to 2.1 with no errors and everything looks and works great, except I cannot seem to connect to my wireless router. the ssid is listed in wireless networks and I can select it and enter the WEP key, but then I see "connecting" flash for a couple of seconds and there is no connection. does anyone have any suggestions? thank you!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks flashed with no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by gb_baran View Post
                        I've been using MK808 for about a year now and have flashed many times with success!!!

When I installed this ROM in my MK808 with RK901 Chipset (I Opened and checked it!!!) everything seemed fine from the boot to the main screen. But when I turned On the Wifi the OS Crashed and went to reboot!!! I waited it to reboot but then it went into a Boot loop.

I tried flashing the firmware again but still the same thing happened!!! Flash 2.1 --> Boot --> Wifi ON---> Crash --- > Reboot ---> Boot Loop!!!

I decided to go back to the prev version Finless 1.7 then Wifi worked fine!!!

I wanted to upgrade to 4.2.2 to use WIFI DISPLAY with my Tablet and MK808!!!

Can someone pls help??? Or is there any other way to use Wifi Display in Finless 1.7 ROM???

Regards,
                        Guru
                        I have the same problem with the reboot loop, once I turn on Wifi after first boot on 2.1. The only way is to reflash, and the problem happens again once Wifi is turned on.

Comment

I'm a bit of a flashing vet and when I tried to upgrade to the latest version of Finless I got bootlooped. This was my error, because brushed over the instructions.
                          On second inspection I'd made an error or two. When I corrected it was all good. Wifi and everything working perfectly in 1080.

Comment

Stuck

Hey everybody. I am stuck after flashing this rom on a screen with a green android that says "recovery system v4.2" "formatinng /data..." please help guys!!!

Comment

Looks like I'm an idiot. I didn't wipe the storage before flashing sadly enough. Is there anyway to fix it? Even if not I would like to say thank you finless for your awesome Roma. Is there a way to donate some money to you for these Roms?

Comment

Fixed it. I just used the pin method and got it back into flash mode

Comment

Working...
                                X