No announcement yet.

MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, when active wifi internal system crashes and you can not recover the system anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      All 4.2.2 get less point in antutu compared to 4.1.1
      Benchmark is only to give a little indication, for me is only used to check stability. The important thing, at least for me is if it runs smoothly and if the apps I use works well.
      True.

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Originally posted by ves View Post
        Hello, when active wifi internal system crashes and you can not recover the system anymore.
        Strange, sorry I don't have exactly your device, but I suggest to reflash again erasing nand before flash the rom.
        And try to run the stick with your keyboard or mouse only attached, withot external sdcard or hard disks attached.
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by ves View Post
          Hi,

i have the same Problem. What can i do to fix it? I have only my keyboard connected. thx

Comment

Information from testing Finles 2.1, WiFi on 1.7c much stronger than the 2.1, but because 2.1 fluid works, some apps do not work yet with 4.2.2, XBMC works better on a 1.7 c for now, 2.1 is very fast, good software, with little processing it will be the best ... 1.7c tested and fast, a good alternative upto finishing 2.1.
            This is just my opinion, not a criticism ... that amount with the respect for the hard labor of others on this great software ...

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Originally posted by gor View Post
              Information from testing Finles 2.1, WiFi on 1.7c much stronger than the 2.1, but because 2.1 fluid works, some apps do not work yet with 4.2.2, XBMC works better on a 1.7 c for now, 2.1 is very fast, good software, with little processing it will be the best ... 1.7c tested and fast, a good alternative upto finishing 2.1.
              This is just my opinion, not a criticism ... that amount with the respect for the hard labor of others on this great software ...
              Good report, constructive critics are allways wellcome too. Agree with you.
              I think the same 4.1 is faster than 4.2 actually, but this 4.2 is a way better than the old beta.
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Problems with localisation services.

Localisation services not work in my 808. More than once I turn it on and off, agree with google terms, turn on and off gps button. No success. Then I cannot use my current localisation in weather apps - WeatherPro and AccuWeather.
                In 1.7c these worked well . Has anyone else this problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by Luko69 View Post
                  Localisation services not work in my 808. More than once I turn it on and off, agree with google terms, turn on and off gps button. No success. Then I cannot use my current localisation in weather apps - WeatherPro and AccuWeather.
                  In 1.7c these worked well . Has anyone else this problem ?
                  First, read what Bob wrote in a readme file with sw, date and time setings, find your time zone, then update via net services is off, turn it on, this would be it, then go to other applications ...

Comment

After one day running, everything is perfect. Only “bug” I could see is; sometimes volume bar comes up while watching a video in OEM video player. It appears for one second and goes away again, it randomly pops up again.

Thanks for your efforts again Rob

What app do you guys use to test internet speed? On my phones I use the speedtest.net app but it won’t install on my MK808

Comment

Hi Bob,
                      When using the 1080.imgs, the Home screen is Fullscreen. But the Apps screen are not Fullscreen. They got like black borders on the right and left sides.
                      Is this how it should be?
                      I already reflashed to 720.imgs so can't take any photos of what i mean to show you.

One more thing, sometimes when starting up to home screen a pop up message say system process issue and let me choose to wait or end it. This happened the day after i flashed this new rom. On the day of flashing it did not happen. Once the nand was not mounted after it happened. Any idea why it is like this?

Comment

Originally posted by neoal View Post
                        If it was for you dont make it bad for the others too.
                        Agreed. I was having bad day too flashing reflashing and having all kind of crashes.

But i did not blame anyone. I know I decided to try it and is responsible. NOT Bob or anyone else.

Now mine is still not working 100% and i am also having problem restoring to stock rom.

BUT I am learning alot from here.

So here is a BIG THANK YOU to Bob and Leolas too.

Comment

RKRemoteControl is really nice to use if you get use to it But for some reason it crashes on Samsung Galaxys S4 but works good on my sons and wife’s S2 both are stable, when it crashes on S4 the phone won’t respond to anything for a while.

Does anyone else have this issue?

If this is off topic sorry about that.

Comment

I have some questions about the multi-user support:
                            - Can I somehow access to the lock screen settings to set up lock screen? I can't find it from settings.
                            - Can I somehow 'lock' device and change user? I think that one way should be via quick settings menu, but I could not figure how to access it. I tried some apps that "locks system", but those also 'turned off' display output and i didn't figured out how I can wake it up again.

And another question: I can somehow change usb-keyboard layout to non-US?

Comment

Originally posted by Sigismundpower View Post
                              I apologize, it was a bad day!
                              Dont worry more about it, but think that some people, especially Bob, makes a lot of hard work triying to solve our problems in those sticks, spending a lot of his free time improving those devices to us.
                              Be sure that everyone have a bad day sometimes, I usually have them when people ask again and again the same questions, but, we must try to keep calm, count from 1 to 10 and then when we ask.

For my side, no problems with you , but please before post something try to keep calm the next time.
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Lamelogin View Post
                                I have some questions about the multi-user support:
                                - Can I somehow access to the lock screen settings to set up lock screen? I can't find it from settings.
                                - Can I somehow 'lock' device and change user? I think that one way should be via quick settings menu, but I could not figure how to access it. I tried some apps that "locks system", but those also 'turned off' display output and i didn't figured out how I can wake it up again.

And another question: I can somehow change usb-keyboard layout to non-US?
                                Actually I didnt discover any way to use multiaccount in 4.2, and it can be very useful in this sticks to make a setup for each family member, but the lock screen is disable so I only can access to the new user from settings menu Need to test some things, if I find a solution I will inform
                                Originally posted by Spawn View Post
                                RKRemoteControl is really nice to use if you get use to it But for some reason it crashes on Samsung Galaxys S4 but works good on my sons and wife’s S2 both are stable, when it crashes on S4 the phone won’t respond to anything for a while.

Does anyone else have this issue?

If this is off topic sorry about that.
                                No idea why is it happening to you, in my Xperia S no problems with rkremote, Galaxy 4 is 4.2.2?

Originally posted by atac5922 View Post
                                Hi Bob,
                                When using the 1080.imgs, the Home screen is Fullscreen. But the Apps screen are not Fullscreen. They got like black borders on the right and left sides.
                                Is this how it should be?
                                I already reflashed to 720.imgs so can't take any photos of what i mean to show you.

One more thing, sometimes when starting up to home screen a pop up message say system process issue and let me choose to wait or end it. This happened the day after i flashed this new rom. On the day of flashing it did not happen. Once the nand was not mounted after it happened. Any idea why it is like this?
                                Most apps in market are not designed to work in 1080p, so they resize the screen.
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X