MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    No idea why is it happening to you, in my Xperia S no problems with rkremote, Galaxy 4 is 4.2.2?
    Thanks for your answer leolas Yes Galaxy S4 is 4.2.2, I have to wait a little for a update I guess. Since the other two phones will be upgraded to S4 soon, it will be nice if it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by Spawn View Post
      Thanks for your answer leolas Yes Galaxy S4 is 4.2.2, I have to wait a little for a update I guess. Since the other two phones will be upgraded to S4 soon, it will be nice if it worked.
      Yes, Did you try to run rockchip wimo? or wifi display?
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Hello, I returned down the roms, but I continued with the same problem, I try all settings, but does not work.
        When it crashes and will not start, flash other kernel rom 1.7 and the omegamon, they make start the mk808, but the screen looks very bad.
        Any idea?

Thank.

Comment

Too bad hd youtube videos in fullscreen are extremely slow (sound works fine) with the 1080p Kernel. If not in fullscreen, everything works great.

It did work in 1.7 Rom...

Does it work with the 720p Kernel? Does anyone know this?

Comment

The 1080 kernel is nothing more than a patched 720 stock kernel.
            1080 performance will never be as good as the 720 kernel. There is more data to write to the screen now.

I simply made the 1080 kernel because I could and some people want it
            Personally I use the 720 for best performance. I really do not see much of a difference in videos between 1080 and 720 so for me I go for the better performance of 720.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

@leolas, I will check those thanks.

Originally posted by debay View Post

Does it work with the 720p Kernel? Does anyone know this?
              I run 720p kernel and Youtube HD videos work good at full screen, didn't notice anything. I was watching several videos yesterday, one of those was a hour long.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                1080 performance will never be as good as the 720 kernel. There is more data to write to the screen now.
                Question is, whether a slight increase of CPU frequency to e.g. 1.2...1.4GHz could solve the issue also for 1080p...

Comment

Thanks

Hi Bob,
                  Thanks for the rom, by far the most stable and capable rom for me. I was able to stream a 1080p MKV movie over the wireless without stutter. I maxed out to my Internet max @ 40mbit/s on speedtest over N wireless, which is something I could not do earlier.

I noticed that the device physically overheats after 10 minutes of watching the full HD movie. This causes stuttering and dropped frames. I had to crack the cover open to improve ventilation and put a fan blowing towards the device to finish watching the movie - this solved the heating problem.

Thanks to mopp as well for instructions on how to get "all" apps visible in Play store with the buildprops and xml files.

/John

Comment

FYI the kernel is somewhat unlocked.

I have tested and you can overclock it to 1.5. It wont report to set CPU that it is running any faster (something is wrong with how it reports) but in fact when you overclock it you can see the results in linpack increase.

See this thread starting at post #29

Bob
                    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Succeeded, but

I have noticed my device does not boot the original adapter, usb only general voltage. I've never seen it! The installation allows only 1 GB of transfer are released when you run out, such as mobile phones. Others have also checked in?

Comment

WiFi problem..

Hi there, I installed this one, but when I open WiFi switch, the device starts rebooting. Nothing was connected, even the same result. So I revert back to another rom.

Comment

Originally posted by Sigismundpower View Post
                          I have noticed my device does not boot the original adapter, usb only general voltage. I've never seen it! The installation allows only 1 GB of transfer are released when you run out, such as mobile phones. Others have also checked in?
                          Sorry but I don´t understant what want you say. please can you try to explain a little clear?

@hknklbl like Finless say, seems that this rom haven´t the clock locked like the ones released before, the people who have problems with this rom, have the stock power supply?
                          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                          My devices:
                          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                          Gearbest.com)
                          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by hknklbk View Post
                            Hi there, I installed this one, but when I open WiFi switch, the device starts rebooting. Nothing was connected, even the same result. So I revert back to another rom.
                            I unfortunately got the same problem as well. Every other Finless ROM has worked regarding WiFi.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

I simply made the 1080 kernel because I could and some people want it
                              Personally I use the 720 for best performance. I really do not see much of a difference in videos between 1080 and 720 so for me I go for the better performance of 720.

Bob
                              with the 720p kernel everything works fine. thanks finless!
                              The overall performance seems to be better with that kernel, so i will stick to that!

Comment

problem with that version 4.2.2

I do not know what to do to solve the problem with that version 4.2.2 has tested several more crashes when I turn on wifi and everything back to the home screen and is deleting and back all the time.

My TV box is MK808 RK901 someone help me?
                                Thank you.
                                : Rosto

Comment

Working...
                                X