MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mhunt13 View Post
    I have the Tronsmart MK808, running well on it's stock 4.1.1 rom. Wondering about flashing to 4.2, and if my MK808 is like the MK808 (non-B) that is referenced all over these forums.

The Tronsmart MK808 does have the RK3066 dual-core processor, RK901 wifi chip, 1GB ram, and 8GB storage. It has 2GB partition for apps. All stock --- Have installed CWM and have good backup on external sdcard.

Will the Finless roms for MK808 work?? Thanks (don't want to make any huge regrettable mistakes....)
    i also have tronsmart Mk808 (nonB) and i had same question. I opened and took picture, posted on different thread. in summary mine was not so called 'clone'
    i then installed filess 1.7 and it worked fine, now will try 2.1 lets see

enjoy..

Comment

Originally posted by exenew View Post
      i also have tronsmart Mk808 (nonB) and i had same question. I opened and took picture, posted on different thread. in summary mine was not so called 'clone'
      i then installed filess 1.7 and it worked fine, now will try 2.1 lets see

enjoy..
      Thanks, exenew.
      Good to know ... pls advise after you try 2.1 ...

Comment

Dzzz, zSvö,: NEW - MK808 öb Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

x påå öhvdssuzzy övooo, öka sin görs älä

Edit: sorry. Post from pocket :-)
        Last edited by T68; 06-02-2013, 22:15.

Comment

Originally posted by T68 View Post
          x påå öhvdssuzzy övooo, öka sin görs älä
          ???

Comment

Sv: NEW - MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Been off the forum for a while. Trying to reed up on things. I'm on Finless 1.7c right now.
            But before upgrading to this rom, is Netflix working on this one? Not sure about this from info in the forums.

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk 2

Comment

Same issues for me

I flashed with the 1080 images and 2GB parameter and have the exact same results. I also can't add my Google account in Settings -> Accounts.

Originally posted by atac5922 View Post
              Ok, i tried the 1080.imgs and 2gb parameters.
              Doesn't work for me. It crashes to white screen when trying to sign up for play store.
              (a)Reflashed using 720.ims and 2gb parameters.
              Signup playstore ok. Install antutu and press open. Crashed to white screen again.
              Any idea why?
              Next try will be the default 720.img and 1gb parameters which worked(my first flash was using this).
              Date and time were setup properly with the above crashes.
              Now trying to reboot using (a) but stuck in boot screen(the one with your signature at bottom left o screen and metallic android)
              Hmmm......?
              Flashing were completed with no errors of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by T68 View Post
                Been off the forum for a while. Trying to reed up on things. I'm on Finless 1.7c right now.
                But before upgrading to this rom, is Netflix working on this one? Not sure about this from info in the forums.

Skickat från min HTC One via Tapatalk 2
                No, netflix not works properly at this version. You need a old Netflix version or earlier version of android.

Comment

cwm recovery

Hi,

I switched the recovery.img with cwm (from here: http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/). It flashes normally but when I get into cwm it says "sdcard could not be mounted" and I obviously can't install anything from zip.
                  I erased NAND and reflashed a couple of times but no luck.
                  Btw: Going the usual way, by flashing finless 2.1 with the standard recovery and after first boot putting the cwm update.zip on sdcard and installing, works fine. I get no error message in cwm.
                  Any ideas, how to make it that I can flash cwm to recovery partition right from the beginning (from Rom flash tool)?

Thanks guys,
                  Chris

Comment

Re: NEW - MK808 Non-B JB 4.2.2 Official - Finless ROM 2.1

Originally posted by chrissshen View Post
                    Hi,

I switched the recovery.img with cwm (from here: http://androtab.info/clockworkmod/rockchip/). It flashes normally but when I get into cwm it says "sdcard could not be mounted" and I obviously can't install anything from zip.
                    I erased NAND and reflashed a couple of times but no luck.
                    Btw: Going the usual way, by flashing finless 2.1 with the standard recovery and after first boot putting the cwm update.zip on sdcard and installing, works fine. I get no error message in cwm.
                    Any ideas, how to make it that I can flash cwm to recovery partition right from the beginning (from Rom flash tool)?

Thanks guys,
                    Chris
                    The rom needs first boot to stock recovery format some partitions that cwm don't do by default.

leolas
                    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                    My devices:
                    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                    Gearbest.com)
                    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                      The rom needs first boot to stock recovery format some partitions that cwm don't do by default.

leolas
                      Leolas, thanks for clearing that up. Is there a way I can unpack the cwm recovery.img and add whatever is needed?
                      I'm asking because I need to flash like 10 sticks for friends and family. I need cwm so I can recover a nand backup I've created. I wanted to reduce the steps as much as possible.
                      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by chrissshen View Post
                        Leolas, thanks for clearing that up. Is there a way I can unpack the cwm recovery.img and add whatever is needed?
                        I'm asking because I need to flash like 10 sticks for friends and family. I need cwm so I can recover a nand backup I've created. I wanted to reduce the steps as much as possible.
                        Thank you.
                        Can you wait untill monday? I need to test some stuff, and then if it works it can simplify your mass upgrade.

leolas
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)
                        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by wkm001 View Post
                          I flashed with the 1080 images and 2GB parameter and have the exact same results. I also can't add my Google account in Settings -> Accounts.
                          You need to reflash. once the stick reboot(blue led on) wait 3-5minutes before you unplug from pc.
                          Thats waht i did.
                          Also change to better power supply adapter. that was one of my issue too. and the reason antutu benchmark crashed.
                          Try it and goodluck

Comment

/system/etc/init.d doesn't work

Hi.

I want to run /data/local/usreinit.sh shell script on boot. To do so I wanted to use /system/etc/init.d. But it doesn't work for me.

I've put following file in init.d folder:
                            Code:
                            if [ -e /data/local/userinit.sh ];
                            then 
                                log -p -i -t userinit "Executing /data/local/userinit.sh";
                                busybox chmod +x /data/local/userinit.sh;
                                logwrapper /system/bin/sh /data/local/userinit.sh;
                            fi;
                            Then I've put following file in /data/local/
                            Code:
                            #!/system/bin/sh
                            echo "Foo" >/data/local/txt
                            Then I've rebooted, and checked /data/local folder - txt file was missing.

Then I tried to run in adb shell command that /init.rc runs:
                            Code:
                            /system/xbin/run-parts /system/etc/init.d
                            This command displayed following error:
                            Code:
                            soinfo_relocate(linker.cpp:975): cannot locate symbol "__set_syscall_errno" referenced by "/system/xbin/run-parts"...CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE
                            Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by ogrekaija View Post
                              Hi.

I want to run /data/local/usreinit.sh shell script on boot. To do so I wanted to use /system/etc/init.d. But it doesn't work for me.

I've put following file in init.d folder:
                              Code:
                              if [ -e /data/local/userinit.sh ];
                              then 
                                  log -p -i -t userinit "Executing /data/local/userinit.sh";
                                  busybox chmod +x /data/local/userinit.sh;
                                  logwrapper /system/bin/sh /data/local/userinit.sh;
                              fi;
                              Then I've put following file in /data/local/
                              Code:
                              #!/system/bin/sh
                              echo "Foo" >/data/local/txt
                              Then I've rebooted, and checked /data/local folder - txt file was missing.

Then I tried to run in adb shell command that /init.rc runs:
                              Code:
                              /system/xbin/run-parts /system/etc/init.d
                              This command displayed following error:
                              Code:
                              soinfo_relocate(linker.cpp:975): cannot locate symbol "__set_syscall_errno" referenced by "/system/xbin/run-parts"...CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE
                              Am I doing something wrong?
                              Busybox links break?

leolas
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                                Busybox links break?

leolas
                                I have not modified my busybox - this is on clean 2.1 ROM installation. I'm using whatever comes with Finless ROM.

Comment

Working...
                                X