Hulu Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Plus

Have been searching the internet all day and watching videos looking for an answer. We have a Roku and I am thinking of replacing it with one of these boxes. My wife mainly uses the Roku for Hulu watching. I haven't been able to really nail down where the MK boxes stand. With a ROM like Finless 1.7 will I be able to watch Hulu stuff via the Play Store app? What are the issues? I have read some things about not being able to go complete full screen. Is this true? My wife would probably love this box for the bedroom TV but Hulu is the biggest use and I want to make sure that it is as good as it is on the Roku. The TV is only 720p so 1080p is not a concern. Full screen and sound are though.

Hulu works full screen but the quality is not as good as the Roku and it will be harder to control than just picking up the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by morias View Post
      Hulu works full screen but the quality is not as good as the Roku and it will be harder to control than just picking up the remote.
      What is the reasoning for poor quality when streaming? Would a build.prop edit to make Hulu think you were on a high def tablet make any difference?

Comment

I bought a Fire TV Stick last month and used many free apps and addons, but not satisfied with them. After that, my friend recommended me Hulu and send me instructions to download Hulu on Firestick device. After paid for Hulu, I got my favorite videos and my wife is also happy now.

Comment

Working...
        X