Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAN MY MK808B "SEE" MORE THAN ONE USB STICKS SILMUTANEOUSLY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAN MY MK808B "SEE" MORE THAN ONE USB STICKS SILMUTANEOUSLY?

I use internal explorer+es file explorer but they cannot detect more than one usb sticks attached. Is it a matter of software or hardware?

Originally posted by Haris1977 View Post
    I use internal explorer+es file explorer but they cannot detect more than one usb sticks attached. Is it a matter of software or hardware?
    I can't help with your problem, but I have a question you might could answer for me... How do you get you r mk808b to recognize USB drives? I've been trying and trying to get mine to recognize my ext hard drive and flash drives. But I just can't get them to recgonize them, even individually. How did you get yours working?

Comment

Originally posted by RedemptionX08 View Post
      I can't help with your problem, but I have a question you might could answer for me... How do you get you r mk808b to recognize USB drives? I've been trying and trying to get mine to recognize my ext hard drive and flash drives. But I just can't get them to recgonize them, even individually. How did you get yours working?
      The latest version of es explorer auto detects usb drives. But if you have e.g 2 of them (through usb hub) it will only detect one..If you also go into the internal explorer app (the one with the white package logo) in usb option you will see your drive..

Comment

usb drives

I do not have the B model but my MK808 sees 2 usb drives using ES3 or Explor.

Comment

Originally posted by vudude View Post
          I do not have the B model but my MK808 sees 2 usb drives using ES3 or Explor.
          Do y have official or custom rom?

Comment

Originally posted by Haris1977 View Post
            Do y have official or custom rom?
            Finless 2.1.

Comment

powered hubs

Originally posted by RedemptionX08 View Post
              I use powered hubs, and have been able to see any storage device I plugged in to them, including SD card readers, external hard drives, and a few different USB flash drives, in various combinations or all at once. And this has been using the regular USB port, and the OTG port with the correct supplied adapter cable. I have done this on a few different ROMs, including the stock one it came with. I used Astro file manager, Root Explorer, and ES file manager. I used a four port Belkin hub, a four port GE hub, which did not come with a power adapter but had the connector for one, and I scrounged one up for it, and a 7 port Plugable brand hub. They all need to be powered externally, with their own adapter, or "cube" plugged into an AC outlet, the one that comes with the device is just enough to power it, and maybe a wireless keyboard/mouse radio. This isn't a PC with a big power supply built in. Good Luck!
              PS, using a file manager, browse this path: /mnt/usb_storage/usb_disk0 or usb/disk1 and on for each storage device you have plugged in.

Comment

Originally posted by gtaber View Post
                They all need to be powered externally, with their own adapter..
                So i guess this is the answer..Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X