Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need drive rochusb for windows 10

hello every one

i have mk808 was working fine till i updated from this form then wifi and bluetooth dont work at all
    i use my windows 10 and clould find the drive for rockusb

please help

Hi ,
    maybe this helps :

When you need to root or upgrade Rockchip RK3066 or RK3188 devices, you'll usually have to connect your device to your computer via USB, and in Windows,

i think you used a wrong FW , try to flash kernel and recourse from orginal Rom ,maybe this helps with BT & Wifi.

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,
      maybe this helps :

When you need to root or upgrade Rockchip RK3066 or RK3188 devices, you'll usually have to connect your device to your computer via USB, and in Windows,

i think you used a wrong FW , try to flash kernel and recourse from orginal Rom ,maybe this helps with BT & Wifi.

good luck

gefattern

thanks Mr Gefattern

b

but still can't find the drive for windows 10 to try another FW

Comment

Hi sandoro ,

it is a little bit unclear what you want ???

Do you want to flash your Device new ???

or does your Win10 PC not find the Storages of the Device if you plug it to the PC ??? / of course the Device must be ON.

If possible try it with Win7 , better for this kind of work.

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Dear gefattern

I just installed the usb drive for win10 i dont know how but it's working now

what i want is to restore the mk808 for original as before was working wifi and Bluetooth
          i did try many files but it same problem

so i need mk808 work how

thanks

Comment

So nice to get back to windows from mac, finally I can play some videogames and to remember old games where I was using cheatengine. When I had my mac, I couldn't play anything because it was impossible, mac is not optimised for games. More than that, it is from mid 2012 and in the close future it will not support flash player and other softs anymore. So I needed a new PC. Now I can advice you a website which contains all types of drivers and driver updaters for your computer, I am lucky to find it because everything is free.
            Last edited by Stevegates01; 06-22-2020, 13:21.

Comment

Working...
            X