Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW MK808/MK808B MiniX NEO X5 BASED ROMS (30 AUG 2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    You should definitely try this http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...30%29-_Sep2013 rom if you haven't already, it's the upgrade of the Walkman rom.
    It includes the libstagefright.so fix to play movies correctly. Or you can just replace that file in the Walkman rom then you won't see those stripes when playing movies(the Walkman rom should also have the fix). Also install the neon codec for MX Player from the Play Store and activate H/W+ support in MX Player's settings.
    Thx. I copied all libstagefright files from the neo G4 rom to the walkman rom and now it works. I tried the neo g4 digitopmod release but was not very happy with it. The walman realease is the only firmware so far that plays the streams from my national tv station's app without stuttering. Does anybody know what the base of this firmware is?

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
      Does anybody know what the base of this firmware is?
      I think the Walkman firmware is based on the MiniX Neo X5 July or May firmware.

Comment

This is great. Best one so far. No glitching, and great performance.

Thanks.
        1.8Ghz Celeron 1037u based OpenELEC HTPC - Sadly PWNS all Androids everywhere

"In a world that exists without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?"

Comment

hi all
          this is the fastest and silky rom ever flashed on my mk808b, thanks to developers
          only one issue, the pointer click sound that really bother..
          I can`t find where to disable it, any idea?

Inviato dal mio MK808B con Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
            This is great. Best one so far. No glitching, and great performance.

Thanks.
            Originally posted by pieri70 View Post
            hi all
            this is the fastest and silky rom ever flashed on my mk808b, thanks to developers
            only one issue, the pointer click sound that really bother..
            I can`t find where to disable it, any idea?

Inviato dal mio MK808B con Tapatalk
            I am sorry for a stupid question. What Rom are you talking about? There are many on the first page.
            Thank you!

Comment

R: NEW MK808/MK808B MiniX NEO X5 BASED ROMS (30 AUG 2013)

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
              I am sorry for a stupid question. What Rom are you talking about? There are many on the first page.
              Thank you!
              Hi
              Sorry, i mean this one

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300

Comment

Originally posted by pieri70 View Post
                Thank you!

Comment

Really, Smooth.
                  I had to rename some sound files in system folders to eliminate mouse click.. Only problem i found ..

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300

Comment

hello is it normal that root folder (/) is only 3,29MB? It has sbin and other small folders iside..
                    Recently when I install some app I get a message saying that there are only 1.5MB space left..
                    thanks

Inviato dal mio MK808B utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Does it have the option "HDMI Passthrough" on android settings?

Hi. Does this Rom has the option "HDMI Passthrough in android settings? That's all I'm missing...

Comment

This is a great ROM. It solved all the problems I had with Flash video playback. Now, knowing that it's based on Android 4.1.1, do you know if it have heartbleed vulnerability?

Comment

Working...
                        X