Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mk808B Clone stuck at Google TV

Hello everyone.
    First of all I need to thank this community for all then support you provide to the users. Without your instuctions and forum help I would have been lost.
    Even tho actually aehm...I am still lost.
    Got my MK808B at an electronic expo, actually got two, one me and one my boyfriend. He didn't flash his, so his is still working.
    But as I wanted...more I flashed mine with Finless 1,7 for Original...and it started the hell. Since then, I wasn't able to boot it anymore. "Best" case, it stucks at Google TV, reboots 2-3 times than stucks still at Google TV. Worst case, two penguins on the top left corner.
    I opened it and found out it has 2 Mediatek chips so I assumed it is a clone. Tried to flash with all possible roms, stock and finless, original and clones, still here I am, penguins or Google tv.
    I changed the power supply, but not the power supply cable, actually I changed the cable with my bf's one and no results, but I guess they are the same so it's not a valid test.
    Please someone help me, I'm starting to go mad!(could also be the lack of sleep due to uncountable flashes and tests of the last 2 days).
    Should you need pics, I'll try to open it and take pics for you.

I tried the hardware unbrick and got in mask mode, still no results, always that Google Tv screen.
    sent it back to the reseller to restore the original firmware. We'll see if it was only a firmware problem or some hardware was damaged.

Comment

Hi

Did you ever get your problem resolved? I am having the same issues?

Derek

Comment

Working...
      X