How to connect Smart TV Box without mini USB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to connect Smart TV Box without mini USB

Dear friends, I've a Mediacom Smart Tv Box that has only two TypeA Usb ports and I dont know how to connect to my PC for rooting!
    I'll try with typeA-typeA cable but windows dont see it and nothing happen while connecting on or off!
    Is there a method to rooting without connect to pc?

It is this model?Click image for larger version

Name:	smart_tv_box.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	433107Click image for larger version

Name:	M-STAS2200_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	433108M-STAS2200

I think that this USB port is not a OTG, and can not be upgraded by USB. maybe by SD card.
    Bonjour! Je suis de Shawinigan, Québec, Canada

Comment

I had the same issues a while back and bought 2 USB A to USB A cables made specifically for this purpose through **** for $2 USD shipped each. Saved me having to make my own from 2 dead or damaged USB A cabled devices (you know, old dead USB mice). Some Android set top boxes had the reset switch located inside of themAV jack and thus had to use a toothpick to activate. Others had a reset switch you'd access through a hole on the bottom of the case using a toothpick. Some units had to be physically opened to access the reset switch, and lastly, some had no reset switch at all and had to be access through a variety of procedures. Some would even automatically update upon bootup with a microsd flash memory card installed with the proper firmware update file. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X