No announcement yet.

UG802 Finless ROM 1.6 "custom" JellyBean - Made from MK802-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys did erase NAND with the tool right? It should not hang first boot.
    It's never done that to me in MANY flashes while testing.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

aye erased Nand then flashed rom. got stuck on google tv logo so restarted then it went into recovery and did the reset and booted.

Comment

Is there any chance for bluetooth support in this ROM? I have a BT keyboard and dongle BT. I would really appreciate it

Best regards.
        Arqs

When I'm trying to flash the new ROM, I get a message "Device can not do Flash Mode, because of no drive."
        But on my UG802 a have message "Format NAND flash Are you shure you want to format the NAND flash? All data on your card will be lost." An I have a choice "Format" or "Cancel".

I do exactly how the instructions tell me, but Windows has never asked for drivers. In the manager I can not see no unrecognised device with a yellow icon, but I can hear the "bong" sound. Can you advice me what to do about it?

Can I do this installation on Windows Pro because I have another computer.
        Last edited by Arqs; 11-04-2012, 16:24.

Comment

Already flashed. No any hang in first boot. All works perfectly. Thank you Finless

Comment

Many Thanks Bob. Really a good compilation. One advice, suggest try another patch from MK806's JB, since both JBs of MK808 & MK802-III do not provide the new 4.1.1 advantage Pop-Up Video function at all.

Cheers!!!

Comment

i ahve download it, the "pc flash version" also did the clean nand before installing and did NOT HAD any issue during the flashing. and the device boots perfect.

now am testing all looks ok. now im going to do the audio video sync testss..

QUESTION: in my device when i configure it into 1080p or i y get lot of striped horizontal lines. and dots like electrical noise. does some one suffers that? this also happened with the original rom or 2dark4u rom but i think in filness 1.5 did not happened that "I THINK".

Comment

From the test I have done on my avi files streamed from a NAS, audio sync seems now perfect, better than 2dark4u rom that was already far better than stock one.
                Last edited by marcocale; 11-04-2012, 18:01.

Comment

Electric noise

I had exactly the same, under 1080 it make these noise but not under 720.
                  in 1.5 it didn't happens.
                  My TV is Samsung LED d5500

Didn't try 1.6 yet, I am flashing right now.

Totolegrand

Originally posted by tatubias View Post
                  i ahve download it, the "pc flash version" also did the clean nand before installing and did NOT HAD any issue during the flashing. and the device boots perfect.

now am testing all looks ok. now im going to do the audio video sync testss..

QUESTION: in my device when i configure it into 1080p or i y get lot of striped horizontal lines. and dots like electrical noise. does some one suffers that? this also happened with the original rom or 2dark4u rom but i think in filness 1.5 did not happened that "I THINK".

Comment

update.img status

OK I think I managed to pack the MK802-3 ROM into the space needed for you stock ug802 people to use update.img. I hade to remove Gmail, live wallpapers and flash. All these can be installed as users apps later.

Anyway keep your fingers crossed as I will be testing the build in a minute.

Bob

Comment

!!! I really hope it works
                      Anyway, to avoid further problems I ordered a A/A usb cable (its just 1€ incl. shipping^^) and will see if i can flash the device by using the normal usb port, instead of the mini one, we will see in a few days.

Comment

if i want rom with no audio video sync problem and things working like in 1.4 finless rom do i update with this rom or i must wait some time to see all bugs with this rom. i can't update via pc because my usb is broken and i don't have data connection with my device. i can only update via sd card , what you think ?
                        what's best rom for me? than you !
                        bdw hayabusa you can't update via a/a usb cable i tested this

Comment

@ivana
                          Wait till bob have build a working update.img. Than flash or wait a few more hours/days and see if some user are complaining about problems. if no -> flash. I also ordered a A/A usb cable and will try to see if i can flash the device with the normal usb port in a few days.

Comment

ok, bdw. i write above you can't flash via normal usb port, i try this before one month

Comment

FYI I recreated the ROM Flash hang after flashing the ROM with the pc tool.

If you have a update.zip or update.img file on your external SDcard then it seems after flashing with the flash tool, on reboot it confuses the recovery system and hangs. Unplugging and plugging back in works as people have noted.

Bob

Comment

Ohh didnt see that, okay, another wasted euro ;/

Comment

Working...
                                X