No announcement yet.

UG802 Finless ROM 1.6 "custom" JellyBean - Made from MK802-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but the system only read data from the internal sdcard. The ext sdcard only for storage. The App2sd only move from ram to internal sdcard.

Comment

Originally posted by Runner68 View Post
      but the system only read data from the internal sdcard. The ext sdcard only for storage. The App2sd only move from ram to internal sdcard.
      It's not working correctly then. It should move them to the external SD. Somethings not right.
      Maybe Bob can help. I think the program thinks the internal SD is the external SD.
      You might have to go into root explorer and manually move them.
      That would suck but would work.

Comment

you can always try to download DirectoryBind
        TUTO:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1410262

Comment

Originally posted by userx View Post
          I have a feeling the 1080p is bogus. Manufacture false advertising.
          No stock Rom has provided true 1080p with any dongle.
          This effects all units with any firmware as sold to us with the stock firmware.
          I honestly think the manufactures can't support this feature. Its a lie.
          No it's not true. I have maded mod for Allwinner A10 MK802 to enable true 1080P.
          In all other models framebuffer memory size enough only for 1360x768 (UG_fixer_JB can switch to this native resolution, not 1024x768 and not 1280x720).

Now I'm tryng to compile compatible with UG802 JB kernel to extend FB memory size, after it will be done,
          native 1920x1080P will be available.

Comment

netflix with 1.6

Hey has anyone else tried netflix with this 1.6 rom? It loads up extremely laggy and I can't play any movies. I'm using the latest netflix downloaded from play store.

Comment

Hey 2dark4u
              How is the UGoo7 firmware?
              Are you going to make firmware compatible with ug802?

BTW.. my statement above was in reference to a stock firmware.
              No stock firmware provides TRUE 1080p. What I said is true.

Thanks for your work.

Comment

Unable to install recommended Drivers

Tried several PCs and one Laptop, all Systems running WinXP(German). An unknown Hardware is found, but i try to install the Driver i got the Message "the specified location does not contain any Hardwareinformation"

What shall i do ? even the System-Control doen't let me install the Driver

[EDIT] mistake found !! device had usb-debugging enabled
                Last edited by froen0815; 11-05-2012, 08:08.

Comment

easy way

Any news about easy way SD file will be ready?

Comment

@2dark4u / @Finless / @deadhp1
                    Was one of you successful with creating a working update.img?
                    All I need is a working JB with Sync, WLAN, Root and Play Store. If you need the Space, delete all other Apps, we can download them from the market.

Comment

i have 2 ug802 finless bob 1.4a even boot loader mode still cant install drivers in 64bit comp or 32 bit comp same error unknown device and wont except finless drivers said not correct drives for device? i made sure to turn off usb debugging an i switched back and forth mass and mnt finless pro doesn't detect even tried reboot to boot loader some one suggested in this thread!
                      Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
                      HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
                      ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

did you turn off "USB-Debugging", until i disabled it, i could install recommended drivers

Comment

Originally posted by 2dark4u View Post
                          No it's not true. I have maded mod for Allwinner A10 MK802 to enable true 1080P.
                          In all other models framebuffer memory size enough only for 1360x768 (UG_fixer_JB can switch to this native resolution, not 1024x768 and not 1280x720).

Now I'm tryng to compile compatible with UG802 JB kernel to extend FB memory size, after it will be done,
                          native 1920x1080P will be available.
                          Wow, if you can make this come true, this should be the great new for us. Looking for your sucess. Thanks a lot.

Comment

After flashed the Finless rom 1.6, i try to reflash the 2gb but i can't go into the flash mode.

Comment

Use Reboot-Application comes with this Rom, so you can reboot in Flash-Mode

Comment

Thank, I had forgot about the reboot app.

Comment

Working...
                                X