UG802 Finless ROM 1.6 "custom" JellyBean - Made from MK802-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimac View Post
    Tried installing the Win7 drivers, so I can get it into flash mode, but having no luck. Short of building another PC to flash this thing, has anyone got a suggestion? Any advice much appreciated! J
    You pressed the button (REBOOT TO FLASH MODE) and it worked?

Comment

File does not exist please contact the systems administrator

easy update ...

Comment

xmbc

when useing xbmx try the non neon one it works for me
        just wish the pvr would
        Originally posted by froen0815 View Post
        I flashed V1.6

now i have less WIFI (Network Signal Info shows round about 60% @ 150MBit)
        as i used V1.4 (Network Signal Info shows round about 75% @ 150MBit)
        When i use XMBC the Videostreams stuck, have not seen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by falconchileno View Post
          File does not exist please contact the systems administrator

easy update ...
          Looks like Bob pulled the plug on easy update... message from Bob now reads.

"No Easy Update will be available as it cannot be done for this ROM"

Comment

Originally posted by jimac View Post
            Tried installing the Win7 drivers, so I can get it into flash mode, but having no luck. Short of building another PC to flash this thing, has anyone got a suggestion? Any advice much appreciated! J

I was previously running 1.4a flashed using the easy method (ie, sd card). I could not get past the boot into flash mode; the flash tool would recognise the device but when I clicked on reboot to flash mode, I got the error, Device can not boot to flash mode, because of no drive. Browsing through some of the forums, I found this and it worked for me:

Download and install Terminal Emulator from the App Store.
            Run Terminal Emulator.
            Type "su" <enter>
            Type "reboot bootloader" <enter>

The device booted into flash mode and Windows recognised the device and was searching for drivers to install. I cancelled the search and manually selected the drivers in the downloaded zip. The drivers installed and then the flash tool recognised the device and I was able to Erase NANd and then Flash ROM.

When the device restarted, the screen hung at the Android TV logo. I unplugged the device and plugged it back in and it was working.

I've tested the audio synch and it has improved tremendously but it is still out by a tiny margin if you watch closely. Wifi is also not as good as it was in 1.4a and I get droupouts and low signal strength. But all in all, it's a huge improvement and JB is nice.

Comment

any other way to do it, because the microusb broke ??. Just give energy for usb hub .

Comment

Bob, one more error, no USB 3G support......

Comment

Thank you for this awesome Rom. I was really disappointed when i bought this ug802. Whit your Rom, now it looks much better and works better. Only thing is my youtube is not working. Am i the only one who is having this problem? Which point i am missing? Any help appreciated.

Comment

my testes

i run mine with wifi n and get stable 150 conecton to my router and stream blu ray 3d sbs + video in all types of format mkv avi mp4 wmv etc no problem ,, iplayer wont stay in full screen but it works the best it hash
                    catch up tv and all the other uk streaming tv fast
                    xmbc sd as no h/w support for it yet ,,, non neon only
                    mirage app (air play clinet)
                    being a mediaportal fan a few bugs in the client ie it dont work but i think that may just be jelly bean itself and not this rom
                    the hide bottom bar dont work well ie keep coming back just use gesters app and kill the process completely

one ? from a nobe n andriod does the kernel have to change when going for icecream to jellybean on all devices

just wish i have a rom like this on my old table zt280 c91

thanks

Comment

Amazing

Guys,

This ROM is absolutely amazing. Solved all the sync, wifi issues with original ROM. I'm truly happy with my ug802 now. Huge congratulations to the authors!

Cheers,
                      Jacek

Comment

agreed it is amazing, but for me the synch is still a little bit of an issue. resorting to Bubble uPNP and MX Player with S/W decoding fixes on all versions I have tested - inc 1.6.

Tried bluetooth - no joy - i noticed someone posted their 360 controller works - how is that connecting?
                        i'd like Wiimote to work

thank you

Comment

Donation

Originally posted by jacek View Post
                          Guys,

This ROM is absolutely amazing. Solved all the sync, wifi issues with original ROM. I'm truly happy with my ug802 now. Huge congratulations to the authors!

Cheers,
                          Jacek

Just felt my (small) donation. Hope all the guys who find this ROM amazing support your work to keep you going!

Cheers,
                          Jacek

Comment

Is there an issue with the download link? It gets stuck on "loading" and doesnt do anything. Are the servers overloaded? Can it be mirrored somewhere else?

Thx from Australia =)

Comment

Possible to upgrade with male to male? as micro usb broke

Originally posted by falconchileno View Post
                              any other way to do it, because the microusb broke ??. Just give energy for usb hub .
                              I am in the same predicament as my micro usb broke off and I flashed the hard way previously. Can I use a male to male usb cable somehow? I just ordered the cable and cant try it for myself until it arrives.
                              Thanks in advance.

Comment

can be installed from any recovery??

Comment

Working...
                                X