No announcement yet.

ANOTHER CLONE! UG802_9 or UG80x? Stock ROM now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to rip *.img files and insert my own files?

Comment

[QUOTE=Exlo;66238]This looks exactly like the one i purcased from ****, and mine works fine with BETA 3 in this thread.

Can you tell me how do you do that? Because i conect my stick on the pc and nothing happened ,not detected. Thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by Exlo View Post
        This looks exactly like the one i purcased from ****, and mine works fine with BETA 3 in this thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
        Can you tell me how do you do that? Because i conect my stick on the pc and nothing happened ,not detected. Thank you .
        Sorry for double post.

Comment

Originally posted by dorud82 View Post
          Sorry for double post.
          In preference/usb checkbox "connect to pc". You need to install drivers (included in any fineless firmware set)

Comment

Originally posted by evgenyk View Post
            In preference/usb checkbox "connect to pc". You need to install drivers (included in any fineless firmware set)
            I got succed,but the first time have been stuck on boot ,then i find the 2 pin and shortcut them and i flashed again (this time i erase NAND).works good but antutu gives me a lower score that the original rom.How can i turned on after i switch off? Only unplug and plug in the charger? At original rom was left and right click on mouse.

Comment

I got succed,but the first time have been stuck on boot ,then i find the 2 pin and shortcut them and i flashed again (this time i erase NAND).works good but antutu gives me a lower score that the original rom.How can i turned on after i switch off? Only unplug and plug in the charger? At original rom was left and right click on mouse.
              I plug in otg usb into usb LCD and switch on/off by tv remote. Also, you can install "Reboot" application (root is needed), there is power off option

Comment

Originally posted by evgenyk View Post
                I plug in otg usb into usb LCD and switch on/off by tv remote. Also, you can install "Reboot" application (root is needed), there is power off option
                The "reboot" application is installed ,i can turned off ,but i can"t turned on . The only way to turned on (that i know)is unplug the usb cable from the charger and plug in back. Is there another option? Thanks.

Comment

The "reboot" application is installed ,i can turned off ,but i can"t turned on . The only way to turned on (that i know)is unplug the usb cable from the charger and plug in back. Is there another option? Thanks.
                  No

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    Go to post #107 in this thread. My BETA 3 ROM should work for you.

Bob

Hi I have almost the same clone, and the rom works perfect! thx for the great work!!!
                    Is there going to come a 1.8 version too for this clone?

keep up the good work!

Comment

Bob, i want ask you why when i reboot(from reboot app) my stick it says no network connection and appear hour 02:00,year 1970 ,and must turn off to get back to normal ,hour,date ,wifi.

Comment

boot loop

My upgrade went well and i was setting up mu UG802 but now I'm stuck in a boot loop. i have done some research and can't find the jumper points for this configuration. Any ideas?

I got it to work it is the E02 jumper but it didn't work till i soldered it. but you can't have it jumped when loading. I the end i cleaned it up with some fresh solder and used solder wick worked well as the temp jumper.
                        Last edited by iwolf; 05-28-2013, 03:48.

Comment

Hi all,

first off, many thx to Finless for putting such an endless effort in creating ROMs for all of our (cheap) china clones
                          So instead of just taking your beta3 I just registered to ask if/how I shall take a new dump you can use for a new Finless Rom.

I got exactly the same Board Layout like in the start post but like #5 with Hynix (instead of Elpida) and RTL8188EUS Wifi Chip (instead of Ralink)
                          with stock image from 23th january 2013, Kernel 3.0.8+ incl. 1080p mode

btw. as a comment to #5: the 4x H5TQ2G83CFR-H9C are 256MB (2gigabit) DDR3 1333 Chips which sums up to the 1GB available Memory
                          In my image the usable space from the 4GB H27UBG8T2ATR chip is mapped in form of Storage Layout: 504MB internal and 2,09GB NAND Flash

I've also attached an Hardware Info Report (guess the reported sensors are all fake though)
                          HWinfo.zip
                          Interstingly the Display size is reported as 1280x672 (not even 720p) even i have set 1920x1080p-60 in Settings>Screen>HDMI mode and my monitor is reporting fullHD 60h as input.

So kindly tell me if a new dump would be of any use for you as i'm already dying to try out Finless on the device

Greetz, Nord

PS: based on the build info, that should be the same device like www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?3382 (just a newer build date of the image)

Comment

You need a Linux setup and use RKutil to dump the ROM.

Another way is to root it via ADB and use DD to dump the partitions.

Note the first posts in that talk about using rkdump which wont work on 3066 devices. Later posts guys use Linux.

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thx Bob,
                              so would a newer stock dump be of any use for your Development for this device?

I would give this a try then:

Regards,
                              Nord

Comment

Originally posted by Nordmann View Post
                                Thx Bob,
                                so would a newer stock dump be of any use for your Development for this device?

I would give this a try then:
                                www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?3622

Regards,
                                Nord
                                Hi! i want ask you if you have the original image of stock rom from your stick ,because i had the same stick with the same rom ,and i need it in case of recovery.Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X