No announcement yet.

ANOTHER CLONE! UG802_9 or UG80x? Stock ROM now available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just flashed the stock rom, everything works fine! Except for the RK remote control, though I do find the rk3066 device (i think, it says something like e-homecinema or so!?) but nothing happens when I try to click something. Did anyone get this to work? It would be great if this worked in the 1.7 rom

Comment

Originally posted by chrizzl View Post
      I just flashed the stock rom, everything works fine! Except for the RK remote control, though I do find the rk3066 device (i think, it says something like e-homecinema or so!?) but nothing happens when I try to click something. Did anyone get this to work? It would be great if this worked in the 1.7 rom
      Yes it is not enabled in this stock ROM. It should work with my 1.7.

I will get to you guys but I am fighting a problem with another ROM right now. You ARE next on my list.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Yes it is not enabled in this stock ROM. It should work with my 1.7.

I will get to you guys but I am fighting a problem with another ROM right now. You ARE next on my list.

Bob
        Don't worry, just do it when you have the time, we'll follow this with great expectation

Comment

Hello
          First sorry for my english
          I very happy and i never thought my dump would help many people
          Finless thank for your increidible work

Efreire lamento la demora, pero he estado un poco liado este finde y luego el navegador no me subía el archivo ni a tiros.
          Sin mas preámbulos aquí tienes el enlace https://mega.co.nz/#!d85lnLRA!Ahohhyup63...voLLj-wqeU (235.0 MB)
          , suerte y espero que os valga para recuperar vuestro stick.

Info: Tienes las carpetas, tal y como la crea el CWM para que te la encuentre a la primera.

Ya me contaras.
          Original link http://foro.androidpc.es/showthread....d=5065#pid5065

Gracias a todos y seguir asi.

Comment

Originally posted by kingnaldo View Post
            Hello

Ahora solo queda esperar que Bob haga su magia xD la verdad es que ese dump nos ha salvado el culo, no sabes lo felices que estábamos en otro foro en el que comentábamos el tema por haber encontrado una solución xD
            -

Now we only have to wait for Bob to do his magic xD truth is that the dump saved our asses, you don't know how happy we were when we found it

Comment

Originally posted by kingnaldo View Post
              Hello

I tried to give credits to you, here in freaktab, eltrolado and forocoches. I spend like 1 week searching and testing roms, finally I found yours and it was the original (I was trying to dump a rom with a mate that have on untouched, but with rkflashtool from XDA was impossible, all were 0's). I could flash to my unit and then post it every where to try to help people with the same problem, and asked if finless could do a rom from that backup. And it was possible!

Thank you so much

Comment

Thank you everyone for the effort arround this new Clone.

I have one of this but slightly different, 2Gb ROM.I bought it in a trip I did to Thailand.

The stock Rom was working well, some issues but it was not bad. The problem came after 1 week.
                The WIFI signal was always good but then randomly I started to loose WIFI interface. It was not the connection it was really the interface because it was not turning on and in the details the MAC address says unavailable like if I dont have WIFI chip

Now I don't have Wifi at all with the stock. I'm not an electronic guy but I thought it could be something about power issues and because I dont have a freeze spray, i've puted the circuit in the freezer for 1 min and everytime I do that the WIFI works (for few seconds) until the circuit overheats again.

I'm not sure if it will work but I'm waiting now for the Fineless rom so I can reduce the cpu clock to reduce the power but I dont think it will solve the problem... does anyone have any ideias?

Many Thanks

Comment

Hey folks, I am catching up on things and getting ready to work on 1.7 for this clone now.

But remind me please.... Does this have Bluetooth?

I am getting ready to port my 1.7 ROM for this clone and need to know what I have to fix.

Also since I do not have this device, anyone willing to BETA TEST? I new a few people comfortable with flashing ROM's and recovering.

Bob

Comment

Hey folks, I am catching up on things and getting ready to work on 1.7 for this clone now.

I am getting ready to port my 1.7 ROM for this clone and need to know what I have to fix.

Also since I do not have this device, anyone willing to BETA TEST? I new a few people comfortable with flashing ROM's and recovering.

Bob
                    Hi Bob,

no Bluetooth present.
                    I can beta test it... but I have this wifi hw issue that may not be conclusive in wifi testing

Thanks,
                    Diogo

Comment

Bob
                      Hi, it doesnt have BT. For 2 weeks I'm away, but you can pm krauser khan (or the user with similar nickname, he will try)

Comment

Hi Bob,

i'd be happy to Beta-test

Chris

Comment

UG80x_9 BETA 1.7 ROM ready to test

OK folks.... I can boot this on my UG802 but obviously wifi does not work. So I am pretty sure this will all work out. But only you guys with this model can tell me.

PLEASE read the README in the ROM kit for full changes and instructions!

If testing goes well I will make a new post for this as a launched ROM.

Here is the download. Let me know how it goes.

ROM -> UG80x_9 Finless 1.7 BETA ROM (225 megs)

Happy testing,
                          Bob

Comment

Hi Bob,

the rom works fine except for the wifi, though When i click on activate its deactivated again immediately... is there anything i can do?

thanks anyway!
                            chris

Comment

I'll test it later, thank you

Comment

Bob
                                I am willing to do whatever testing you need Bob. I have everything needed except a box that can bulid on android 4+...

Edit: that was weird, didnt load the last 3 posts wen i replied to the thread, downloading rom now i will test in a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X