Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini X5II RK3188 - How to change the welcome screen

Hi,

I just get one Mini X5 clone based on RK188 and I Wonder if it was possible to change the welcome screen by a more friendly interface ?

Regards,
    Frederic.

Originally posted by fredo View Post
    Hi,

I just get one Mini X5 clone based on RK188 and I if it was possible to change the welcome screen by a more friendly interface ?

Regards,
    Frederic.

If rooted use boot animations or for home screen use nova launcher both in google
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      If rooted use boot animations or for home screen use nova launcher both in google
      Great! Thanks to you.
      Another thing that you may know. My internet connexion works but Android notification says I am not connected. As a result of that, some games does not works.
      Do you know how to solve this issue ?
      Regards.

Comment

Try switching it on and back on again.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          Try switching it on and back on again.
          Unfortunately I've tried that many times without result.

Comment

I bought the same box and hat home screen drives me crazy. Is there a way to reimage stock android?

Comment

Originally posted by fuzionguy View Post
              I use the same box and that home screen drives me crazy. Is there a way to reimage stock android?
              Yes, I got Thé Nova Launcher application on thé playstore for free and you can definitely remove this ugly stock launcher.
              I also installed supersu to grant root access to new apps and CleanMaster to remove undesired apps.
              Regards,
              F.

Comment

Originally posted by fredo View Post
                Yes, I got Thé Nova Launcher application on thé playstore for free and you can definitely remove this ugly stock launcher.
                I also installed supersu to grant root access to new apps and CleanMaster to remove undesired apps.
                Regards,
                F.
                thank you so much for this referral... I am able to customize the home screen again!

Comment

Working...
                X