X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tr3w View Post
    Done. (To the original comment)
    Thank you!
    BTW, is it needed to recompile kernel to enable support this module?

Comment

Originally posted by franklin View Post
      Thank you!
      BTW, is it needed to recompile kernel to enable support this module?
      If your kernel version is exactly "3.0.36+", then no, If anything else then yes. Even if the only difference is this + at the end.

Comment

And if I will compile custom kernel from sources?
        which option i need to enable rt2x00 or rt5370?
        I don't find in kernel sources tree module sources for rt5370. or it is needs to use sta driver from ralink website?

Comment

And if I will compile custom kernel from sources?
          which option i need to enable rt2x00 or rt5370?
          I don't find in kernel sources tree module sources for rt5370. or it is needs to use sta driver from ralink website?

It was a while ago, but as far as I remember I had the same problem and just copied the sources from another tree probably from here:
          https://github.com/aloksinha2001/Lin...s/net/wireless

You may need to change some config file to make it to build, if you can't figure it out, I can try to check the steps on my home machine...

If you manage to integrate it to a kernel or a rom properly let me know, I'm interested.

Comment

I have some trouble...
            My stock kernel needs module be signed, it won't load any custom module, so I I am trying compile own custom kernel.
            1st - I can't find good config file for my device (iconbit g2 mk3),
            2nd - I dont understand clearly it is needed to edit some in boot.img if I won't use internal wifi at all?

Comment

I have some trouble...
              My stock kernel needs module be signed, it won't load any custom module, so I I am trying compile own custom kernel.
              1st - I can't find good config file for my device (iconbit g2 mk3),
              2nd - I dont understand clearly it is needed to edit some in boot.img if I won't use internal wifi at all?
              Sorry, I can't help any of them.

Comment

Working...
              X