Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi d33, I am new to rom flashing and would like to fix the frame skipping on my Azurell TV stick. I believe it has RK3188-T with RTL8723BS so I have downloaded your RTL8723BS^ img
    I have backed up my rom and it has a kernel file that is larger than the downloaded file. Can I just substitute with your file or do I need to update parameter.txt with the offset for a sucessfull install.

P.S. my stick also runs hot so I am not looking for a overclocked cpu/ram.

Thanks in anticipation Mike

Comment

when I flashed D33 kernel for RTL8723BS it loops at the boot screen.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post

I've checked the RK wifi patch site and there are only two patches released for BT 4.0; one for MT6620 and the other for RTL8723BS. Both are patches for Android OS and not kernel.

There is an APxxxx fix for BT PCM - I can try to apply but the text is chinese and so I'd be guessing

Hi, can you point my please to the patch site. I have a CX-919II with RK3188 and RTL8723BS. Everything works fine, except the bluetooth does not see Bluetooth Low Energy beacons. I'm looking for a driver patch update. I have root.

Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow32 View Post
          when I flashed D33 kernel for RTL8723BS it loops at the boot screen.
          this one worked for me. thanks to "Ddizer"

Last edited by shadow32; 01-22-2016, 20:25. Reason: found solution

Comment

Hi there
            I have the same problem that you. 8723bs ...
            I've tried all the rooms that I found here and in other forums. only one works but without wife :S
            How do you do to change only the kernel? wich tool do you use?

I try with RKAndroidTool.exe to change the kernel but never work

and this to change "all" RKBatchTool.exe the rom, is ok?

is there any tutorial ?รง

tks

Comment

Use andriod rk tool 2.3 and Google use it will show you how to split and re flash roms.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

fyi

Download RK3288 AndroidTool v2.3 from here , here or here . Download RK Rom Dumper and Flasher for Windows - AndroidTool v2.1 from he...

maybe not useful but good to know

Comment

Dear Darell!

First of all, thank you for your very good, and hard work. I have very unlikely RK3188-T soc stick, IPPLI Mars i2c , it has camera and microfone. I tryed many roms and kernels for working good enough with this stick, and for the nowadays i found two firmwares :

Respect to the autors!

Both are very excellent for me, especially with your kernels (the only kernels all over the net that i found that support overclock to 1.6Ghz on my stick ) these are nearly perfect except one thing, my stick has ES8328 sound chip if i can, and you kernels doesn't provide drivers for it. I have found kernel from Finless Bob , the only one that support this Es8328 chip even it cannot overclock with this firmware above.

Sorry for a little longer introduction, my question is, Could You compile a kernel for my stick from http://www.freak-tab.de/d33/kernel_KK_v4.2.5_AP6210.zip including ES8328 support?
                  I woul be very happy and I'll make any donations too.

Thank You very much!

Comment

can anyone edit or recompile this kitkat kernel for 4.2.2 jelly bean, please?

Comment

Originally posted by shadow32 View Post
                      can anyone edit or recompile this kitkat kernel for 4.2.2 jelly bean, please?
                      http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/fhcAG738/file.html
                      Not possible unless the kernel source code for Jellybean is available.

Comment

Hi!

I posted specially for Darell, but i think he is too ocuppied, so i ask for someone else, if can help to post #1928

Comment

hello i have cxy809III tv stick with RTL8723BS Wifi chip.
                          I flesh moby 30 different rom and only one work, but i don,t have sound on my old plasma tv .

When i flesh kernel RTL8723BS - stick don't turn on.

On other tv sound work ok! (with oryginal kernel)

I think in this original kernel dont have old audio codec
                          Can anyone make for me kernel with this audio fix?

original kernel on my google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_8...ew?usp=sharing

thank you in advance

Comment

anybody help?

Comment

Hi, I have tried the MT5931 kernel in my MK809III but wifi does not work... any suggestion?

Comment

Hi everyone....In this time of "stay at home", I plugged a forgotten stick MK809IV with rk3188T chip and mt5931 wifi. I found in this forum a lot of very interesting custom roms and kernels (Thanks for the hard work used!) working very well but no wifi!.
                                I'm wondering if anyone has till now in his Archive a kernel making wifi mt5931 working I can flash on these custom roms (kk-rk3188:wasser 1.0.4, finless 2.0 or neomode 3.6).
                                Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X