Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM Download] Official Android 4.4 KitKat Firmware For RK3188T TV BOX and TV Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkruijer View Post
    Are there roms available for all android tv Boxes with a RK3188, or are all the roms actually more device specific?
    Yes, there are thousands of variants, clones of clones etc. So some cases ROM may work or may not. Worst case, device is bricked, and you might have to unbrick it by shorting some pins of the NAND.
    Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
    CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
    GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Thanks for the rom, seems stable on my unit.

can someone help me out, i was able to get everything working except for the buttons on the remote, they dont match what i am pressing on a few buttons, is there a keymap i can copy over or dl something that would work. here is the pic of the unit and the remote.
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear all, I'm not sure if this is the right place, I apologize for mistake..
        I've recently bought one CX919 Stick with the scope to use the FinLess 2.0 Firmware (i've other device with 1.6B and works great!).
        Before to upgrade the firmware I've verified that the stick were working correctly (Smart-TV Google Tv.... all OK).
        The problem was after the flash, unfortunately the HDMI after the flash was not working anymore.
        Afer one night spent with Cx919 flash and firmware and one Back-UP recovery found in the Web, I opened the devices and I've found that the item I've bought (Cx919) in reality is RK3188T device with Chip8723b as Wifi/BT and in the Green Board there is printed MK809III.
        So big confusion... I start to find out firmware for MK809III with the specific support of (8723chipset). Unfortunately after night spend awake.... nothing.
        The best firmware I found during the boot-up shown 4 pingun and after restart....

There is a way to get result ? Anyone has found the same problem ?

Thanks for Whom will help me and help my sleep ;-)
        Last edited by orianadado; 05-04-2015, 14:21. Reason: Little Details on Eletctronic Boards : The printed name is CYX_809 III 5_2 20141105

Comment

Hi,can someone tell me if i can intall it on my device?
          i want to upgrade to 4.4 androind with 1080hd.
          thanks for the help
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

X5 Vision Tablet firmware Hello, I need.
            Rockchip RK3188 processor-T (RK618).
            Reference plate: V8_RK618_MV2.0_20130808

Comment

hi
              please i'mlooking for image Android MX jelly bean . thank you

Comment

Hello,

Sorry, but we can´t help you with this Information.
                What Device is it and what CPU?

Neomode

Comment

sorry to bump this, but I searched the internet and this forum yet cant find a rom for mk809 4, I am interested in a faster lighter version any rom, preferably android 4.4 kitkat ty.

Comment

Working...
                  X