Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easiest way to fix frame skipping in CX-919?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easiest way to fix frame skipping in CX-919?

Hi everybody!

The video performance of this Android stick is quite poor in my opinion, and from what I've read, it's a well-known issue and people refer to it as "frame skipping". Can you please help me find an easy way to fix it without breaking other stuff?

From what I've read, there's only one solution: Install a different ROM. But, as someone who's never done this before, I'm overwhelmed by the amount of information I've found, and a lot of it is old or has superficial instructions that are meant for advanced users.

For example, I came to the conclusion I have to install Finless, but I have no idea where to download the latest stable version, whether it works with the CX-919 or how a newbie is supposed to install it. A while ago there was a beta release of Finless 2, but there's too little information about it.

I'm not interested in keeping the ROM up-to-date. I just want something that works and that I can forget about. Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by unekecsha View Post
      Anyone?
      Hi there the cx919 a great device.do you no if you have a real cx 919 or a clone
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
        Hi there the cx919 a great device.do you no if you have a real cx 919 or a clone
        Hi, blinkone!

I paid for a CX-919, not a clone. Is there any way to check that I got a genuine device?

Anyway, the issue I have is the same that other people are having -- Frame skipping. Everything else (inc. sound) is fine.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by unekecsha View Post
          Hi, blinkone!

I paid for a CX-919, not a clone. Is there any way to check that I got a genuine device?

Anyway, the issue I have is the same that other people are having -- Frame skipping. Everything else (inc. sound) is fine.

Cheers!
          What you paid means nothing im afraid, The only way to find out is to take it apart & look at the bored,if it says cx919 its real

almost any 3188 rom will work on a real cx919

This is a old rom by finless android 4.2 but it does what it says on the tin verry stable & fast http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?7553-UPDATED-CX919-4-2-2-Finless-ROM-1-6b
          this is a newer rom by finless but is only a beta but its almost final, android 4.4 nice rom
          http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?9389-NEW-Finless-ROM-2-0-KitKat-4-4-2-for-AP6210-wifi-BETA&p=127733#post127733
          This ia a very nice rom android 4.4 by neomode http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?11686-Neomode-Custom-Rom-MK809III-Version-3-1-Android-4-4-2-*Update*
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Working...
          X