Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK809III No Wifi or Bluetooth. Tried several roms, please help

Hello,

I just received an MK809 III and on stock it was fine (except stutter in video and audio), and it seemed rooted too. Had XBMC pre-installed. Anyway, I proceeded to flash correctly custom rom but all of the ones I have tried I can not get Wifi or BT to work, they do not switch on at all.

I now understand that there are very many versions of this android stick and so have taken a pic of the board, please could someone assist me in identifying what version I have and which rom to flash? Thank you in advanceClick image for larger version

Name:	WP_20141231_19_04_15_Pro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	439883

Can you please Post a Photo from Both Side of the PCB?
    This would Help.

Regards
    Ray

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Can you please Post a Photo from Both Side of the PCB?
      This would Help.

Regards
      Ray
      Doh silly me, now attached.

Thanks in advance
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the Pictures. Please try this Rom.

Neomode

Comment

Thanks for that but unfortunately wifi and bluetooth still do not work rom looks great otherwise!

Any other suggestions are welcome please, thanks.

Comment

Have tried the original 4.4 rom from rikomagic (as someone else mentioned this on that thread) - no luck.

Then tried your mk02iv rom again with alternate kernel (also linked in that thread) but still no luck.

wish I made a backup of stock rom

Comment

Give this rom a try if it works then maybe someone can customize it a bit.

百度网盘为您提供文件的网络备份、同步和分享服务。空间大、速度快、安全稳固,支持教育网加速,支持手机端。注册使用百度网盘即可享受免费存储空间

Cheers,
              Vec

Comment

Great, I think ive bricked the thing now

Keep getting error IDB run failed when try to flash anything.

Have I messed up my reset switch as now whenever i plug in usb it automatically detects in the program whereas before I had to use a pin to press it down and then plug in usb for it to detect? Would this be causing the problem?

Comment

any idea how to get mine to mask mode? which pins should I short?

Comment

Finally fixed!

I shorted pin 8/9 and got blue box in batch tool, reloaded stock firmware I downloaded.

Then flashed Neomode v3.1 for MK809III and Kernel for RTL8723BS by D33.

Working fine so far, no Bluetooth but stick is working and so is WIFI!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kag8 View Post
                      Finally fixed!

I shorted pin 8/9 and got blue box in batch tool, reloaded stock firmware I downloaded.

Then flashed Neomode v3.1 for MK809III and Kernel for RTL8723BS by D33.

Working fine so far, no Bluetooth but stick is working and so is WIFI!

Thanks
                      Yahoo another stick back from the dead!!!............................

Comment

Thanks to all for the help

Comment

Working...
                        X