Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XT-Q7V-V10 Has anyone made this device stable??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XT-Q7V-V10 Has anyone made this device stable??????

Has anyone made this device stable i flashed this firmware update_7_30.zip and it worked some time with occasionally device reboot but now it started to reboot more frequently and every version of XBMC that i thought of it crashes to desktop very offten. Device has became pretty much useless. Is anyone having similiar problems and know how to solve this .
    Thanks

I am having the same board and currently searching for the best firmware, because with stock 20140808 there is only mono audio from AV and only 720p as choice,

I am thinking to 20141209, have you tried it?

Originally posted by offlinefeaks View Post
    Has anyone made this device stable i flashed this firmware update_7_30.zip and it worked some time with occasionally device reboot but now it started to reboot more frequently and every version of XBMC that i thought of it crashes to desktop very offten. Device has became pretty much useless. Is anyone having similiar problems and know how to solve this .
    Thanks

Comment

Yes i tried , its a little bit better but unstable again reboots frequently crashing xbmc and alot other stuff just unstable. Now im using jellybean rom and it is alot stable than any other kitkat i tried. If anyone knows a good kitkat rom that is stable with this box please post and i dont care about speed of rom anymore just stability.

Comment

Give a try to

I have no reboots of problems with 20141209 so far or with my stock either. (maybe your reboots problem has to do with something else)

there are 2 more older ROMS in this site but I think the above link is for the latest

Yes i tried , its a little bit better but unstable again reboots frequently crashing xbmc and alot other stuff just unstable. Now im using jellybean rom and it is alot stable than any other kitkat i tried. If anyone knows a good kitkat rom that is stable with this box please post and i dont care about speed of rom anymore just stability.

Comment

Originally posted by a123xxsp View Post
          Give a try to

I have no reboots of problems with 20141209 so far or with my stock either. (maybe your reboots problem has to do with something else)

there are 2 more older ROMS in this site but I think the above link is for the latest
          OK thanks i will try it as soon as possible, what about XBMC did you test that? Also i think real test for these reboots to occur is running some games. On every rom i tried when i run game sometimes it can play for hour but usually less then device reboots or just shut down.

Comment

OK thanks i will try it as soon as possible, what about XBMC did you test that? Also i think real test for these reboots to occur is running some games. On every rom i tried when i run game sometimes it can play for hour but usually less then device reboots or just shut down.
            XBMC 13 (embedded) runs fine to my box, I installed 14 and it randomly crashes
            on my eyes and based on computer experience these problems you are referring sounds like overheating or bad memory, I would try with open box or by adding a small fan near a hole temporary to check.
            I 'll try some gaming later tonight and let you know.

Comment

XBMC 13 (embedded) runs fine to my box, I installed 14 and it randomly crashes
              on my eyes and based on computer experience these problems you are referring sounds like overheating or bad memory, I would try with open box or by adding a small fan near a hole temporary to check.
              I 'll try some gaming later tonight and let you know.
              My box doesnt overheat at all doesnt have temp problemms its very cool. As for the hardware i dont think its hardware fault all these problemms we have with roms all software based, simply roms aren stable.

Comment

My box doesnt overheat at all doesnt have temp problemms its very cool. As for the hardware i dont think its hardware fault all these problemms we have with roms all software based, simply roms aren stable.
                I suppose you're right,
                the only problem I have now (also had with all previous ROMs) is that from AV out I got mono sound no stereo, optical out is OK.

please let me know if you test the other roms

Comment

I suppose you're right,
                  the only problem I have now (also had with all previous ROMs) is that from AV out I got mono sound no stereo, optical out is OK.

please let me know if you test the other roms
                  Never mind checking the ROMs above, I tried the rooted one, many things go wrong after a while,
                  the second one is for the v7 of the board (I suppose),
                  so I am back to 20141209 ... better than my stock but still no good enough

Comment

Never mind checking the ROMs above, I tried the rooted one, many things go wrong after a while,
                    the second one is for the v7 of the board (I suppose),
                    so I am back to 20141209 ... better than my stock but still no good enough
                    Yeah man that is what im talking, there is no stable rom for most of theese devices its just money throwaway.

Comment

If you find any stable rom man please let me know i will do the same. Thanks.

Comment

I have a same board XT-Q7V-V10. With this ROM working pretty cool

Comment

Originally posted by vitos747 View Post
                          I have a same board XT-Q7V-V10. With this ROM working pretty cool
                          For how long are you using this rom? Any reboots or other problems? Thanks for reply i think i didnt try this rom.

Comment

I'm using this rom a couple of month. My tvbox connected to Internet via Ethernet cos' when its connected to WiFi some lags whith wireless mouse occured. Also sometimes in 1080p mode video signal disappears on 1-2 seconds. I think its hardware problem..
                            You can also try this stock ROM
                            Regards & sorry 4 my bad english )

Comment

Originally posted by vitos747 View Post
                              I'm using this rom a couple of month. My tvbox connected to Internet via Ethernet cos' when its connected to WiFi some lags whith wireless mouse occured. Also sometimes in 1080p mode video signal disappears on 1-2 seconds. I think its hardware problem..
                              You can also try this stock ROM
                              Regards & sorry 4 my bad english )
                              is this rom better than the 20141209 stock?

Comment

Working...
                              X