Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XT-Q7V-V10 Has anyone made this device stable??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vitos747 View Post
    I have a same board XT-Q7V-V10. With this ROM working pretty cool
    Tried this rom and it is impossible to use XBMC/Kodi shuting down all the time theese boxes are piece of shit its driving me nuts
    So far best ROM that ive seen working is jelly bean but its far from good.

Comment

Originally posted by a123xxsp View Post
      is this rom better than the 20141209 stock?
      cant tell cos I never used stock rom

Comment

i have a q7-q7v.v10 with the same reebots problem, i already test some ROMS some of them ROOT and other stock, but keep with the problem, keep reebot whene im using Xbmc, i already test with some old xbmc version but no lucky, i realy dont know what to do to fix this problem, its software or hardware problem? any one knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Blasler View Post
          i have a q7-q7v.v10 with the same reebots problem, i already test some ROMS some of them ROOT and other stock, but keep with the problem, keep reebot whene im using Xbmc, i already test with some old xbmc version but no lucky, i realy dont know what to do to fix this problem, its software or hardware problem? any one knows?
          Same here man ive tried alot of these roms everything same , same problems remain i thinks currently there is no stable working ROM for our boxes and apparently for many other boxes. I thinks im gonna get rid of this box and buy a mini HTPC and solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X