hel please cs918

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hel please cs918

hi guys been weeks trying to sort this, ive got the rkbatch tool trying to flash this box, it wont connect to my pc, been into device manger but nothing, ive have no replies in this thread http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-please-RK3188 , please some one help me out thanks

I think I've bricked it, what I done to batch tool 1.7, I put wasser firmware kr42 new 1.0.4, pressed upgrade, all done , but nothing will load on box on the TV 😪😪😪😪😪😪

Comment

come on guys please help, am i asking the wrong questions or what?? surely someone can help me please

Comment

ok try first erasing everything before you try to install a new rom.
        for this crucial step I use a rk3188 rom tool made by finless bob which gives you the choice to erase. That's all I can tell you there.

No one more thing I can tell you that is to use a windows 8 computer not 8.1, 8.1 may not recognize the drivers. Sometimes you have to manually install the drivers. And for some androids you plug in first and some you plug in when you plug in the usb. I have seen many conflicting instructions regarding the plug order

biggest question we have right now is does your computer recognize the device at this time? That's step 1 you'll see a green light in the android tool or device recognized. get that accomplished and the rest is easy. But erase it all once you get it recognized, that's the right way to do it. THEN install your rom of choice
        Last edited by Electroman; 03-01-2015, 15:35.

Comment

Originally posted by Electroman View Post
          ok try first erasing everything before you try to install a new rom.
          for this crucial step I use a rk3188 rom tool made by finless bob which gives you the choice to erase. That's all I can tell you there.

No one more thing I can tell you that is to use a windows 8 computer not 8.1, 8.1 may not recognize the drivers. Sometimes you have to manually install the drivers. And for some androids you plug in first and some you plug in when you plug in the usb. I have seen many conflicting instructions regarding the plug order

biggest question we have right now is does your computer recognize the device at this time? That's step 1 you'll see a green light in the android tool or device recognized. get that accomplished and the rest is easy. But erase it all once you get it recognized, that's the right way to do it. THEN install your rom of choice
          thankyou so much for replying Electroman, yes it does recognize the box iwill try and the toolos above and get back you thanks again

Comment

cant find this, put in the serach and not coming up?? rk3188 rom tool made by finless bob

Comment

look for a rom specifically for your box made by finless, make believe you are installing his rom as per his instructions, ok now once inside his rom instalkation tool look for erase or erase nand flash and hit it, now you have erased everything on your drive, now proceed with installing any rom you like, fixed, done.

Comment

thanks m8 ive found one im using windows 7, but when i click reboot to flash, its saying cant do switch because device is not msc?

Comment

Look in this forum for a rom made by finless for your cs918 or kr42 same thing and proceed. Download it to your windows 8 comp then open it with win zip and follow the read me instructions . Finless rom tool has the ability to erase.

Do not deviate from this, I don't know what you have at this point.

Your goal is to erase your nand flash that's the hard drive within your android . You have to erase it before you start putting a new rom on it.

If you get stuck do some googling Google erase nand flash on android and .

ok here is the app you need to erase your drive, this is one that works:
                  ROM_Flash_Tool_21.exe and it is actually found in the mk908 rom by mr finless
                  This should get you erased, then go ahead and try to install new after that. You should be able to repeat the procedure if you are still bricked. You have to go to the second tab in the tool and on the mid right there is a button for erase nand

If you still have trouble let us know.
                  Last edited by Electroman; 03-03-2015, 02:24.

Comment

thanks for info

Comment

Working...
                    X