Computer does not see CS918 Q7 TV Box.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer does not see CS918 Q7 TV Box.

Hi all, I use to be able to use the Rockchip batch tools to flash the rom on my CS918 Q7. The computer now does not see the the box no matter what I try.Iv even tried loading the drivers for Rockchip in other ways, but it just will not respond at all. Could something have happened inside the box to stop it being recognised. The red light is on as usual when its waiting for firmware. Thank you, Robert.

Just wondering if it is possible to flash this box using the SD card method, or is there another way that I have over looked. Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by tycapel7 View Post
      Hi all, I use to be able to use the Rockchip batch tools to flash the rom on my CS918 Q7. The computer now does not see the the box no matter what I try.Iv even tried loading the drivers for Rockchip in other ways, but it just will not respond at all. Could something have happened inside the box to stop it being recognised. The red light is on as usual when its waiting for firmware. Thank you, Robert.
      Im not expert like these guys here im a beginner in fact i learned alot here but i think for beginning you need to open your box take a picture of model and upload here then we can talk about what firmware suits your box.

Comment

Working...
      X