Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo M1 Inverted Touch Screen

Hi There,

I have a pile of PipoM1's that have a Inverted Touch Screen.

EG. if you press down the bottom it recognizes it up the top. It will do this what ever way you have the tablet rotated. It is just like this video but a different model tablet:
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

This fault occurred after I tried to copy a custom image to the tablet.

I have tried flashing back the default images from pipo and other custom images. also tried the reset on the tablet. with no success.

I have also tried a few screen calibration apps that dont do anything.

Anyone seen this happen or heard of a solution?

-thanks G.

some trouble
    do you have any solution?

Comment

Yes i found the reason i was getting the issue was because i was flashing a image with a different version of Android. The tablets came running 4.1.1 and the image was of 4.2.2. i re imaged with the 4.1.1 and it resolved 95% of my cases.

Comment

Hi, I had the same problem and I solved it using the 4.1.1 stock rom. Every custom rom I had tried had resulted in inverted x-axis on the touchscreen...

after all, I got nothing, because the main reason I had tried the other roms was the larger system capacity;
        having 16Gb of internal storage plus microSD slot, leaving just 1Gb for system use was really odd...

Anyway, right after getting the tablet in working order, I still had this issue to resolve: how to get more system space.

So, what I did was to unpack the working rom contents using RKwinTools_v133 and then changing some values of the parameter file and then pack the rom again, which has resulted in a 10Gb system storage! If you have an OK rom but still want some more space for your programs let me know for further details...

Comment

Working...
        X