Frame Skipping FIXED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackstarr View Post
    I'm not sure if this was already mentioned here, but I managed to fix the frameskip issue on my 1080p kernel rk3066 minix g4 device by just installing a piece of software replacing the MX Player. I was in awe upon knowing this and really can't believe as I bought a rk3188 device hoping that I will get a better video performance. The software I am talking about is called BS Player. Not the "BS" that you have in mind. Seriously, it's called "BS Player". It has a disable frameskip feature that is why playback looks so smooth just like from a bluray player. I have no problem so far between local and streaming 1080p videos. Try it and be amazed!
    nope. doesnt work. still has frame skipping. i went into preferences to make sure that full decoding was turned on and frake skipping was turned off. no change. still need to move the mouse for smooth video on mk908.

Comment

Originally posted by grindy View Post
      nope. doesnt work. still has frame skipping. i went into preferences to make sure that full decoding was turned on and frake skipping was turned off. no change. still need to move the mouse for smooth video on mk908.
      Some people just cant see what I think we are talking about. Frame skipping vs lagging or stuttering (random frame stopping or skipping).
      It took me a long time to learn to see it.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by grindy View Post
        Standard 1080p playback framerate is 24 fps. If you are not, at least getting this, then that proves it. There's an option in that player to show the playback properties which includes the framerate, which can help you determine if you're frameskipping or not. I'm using 1080p rom on rk3066, now I don't know why it won't work for you in mk908.

Comment

Working...
        X