• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
    Try this rom remember to erase IDB in flash tool befor flash

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...rs-with-AP6210
    Its working

Thanks
    if i hawe any problems i will let you know..

and

Thanks
    Thanks Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks Thanks
    Thanks vThanks Thanks Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ermo1 View Post
      Its working

Thanks
      if i hawe any problems i will let you know..

and

Thanks
      Thanks Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks Thanks
      Thanks vThanks Thanks Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks
      Thanks
      Ha ha glad you got it working now,,I only pointed you in the right direction its Neomode's rom thank him he done all the hard work builing the rom.
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi to all.

I'm trying whole day to flash my MK809III Anrdoid 4.2 stick with RK3188 chip.

When I'm entering in flash mode(holding reset button with a clip and connecting OTG port to the USB of my PC) I see this screen on my TV, but my PC doesn't recognize the stick. I have tryed with Windows XP and Windows 8, installed drivers successfully.

It do recognize it when I turn the stick on and select connect to PC option, and than PC see it as mass storage external disk. Also RKAndroidTool see it but than can't flash, I'm getting error: "msc can't do erase idb".

I have also done rooting, and tryed to write this in terminal:
        su
        reboot bootloader

It do power off stick, but no black screen is appearing and PC doesn't recognize in either. It just says no HDMI signal on TV.

I'm trying this version: "Neomode Custom Rom MK809III Version 3.1 Android 4.4.2 *Update*"

Please help me!

Comment

Flashing with Linux

For people wanting to flash while using Linux could take a look at this thread: http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/11/...ware-in-linux/

Comment

Died!!!!

This is what I got and since then it's been dead...
            Haven't been able to get it recognized since.
            Help please...
            Document.doc

Comment

Hello I have a MK809III (on integrated cyx_809III says v5_2 20,141,105).
              I try to make the step 1, connect OTG cable to the PC with windows7 and pressed the reset button. Failed to make the MK is recognized as "USB device", also probe connected to the TV, but I can not do it then appears indicating alexit options.

I wonder if you have to press the reset button at any given moment or the MK809III the procesimiento is otherwise?

I may be doing wrong?
              Thanks (use electronic translator)

Comment

Originally posted by flako View Post
                Hello I have a MK809III (on integrated cyx_809III says v5_2 20,141,105).
                Well, after seeing in youtube .. I realized that you must first press the reset button, keep it pressed and then plug into the PC (if aso explained, lost semantics)

Then as I added, it may be that Windows 7 detects the MK as "USB device" driver but can not find .. if this happens you should go to Device Manager and continue the installation from there.

Cheers...
                Last edited by blinkone; 09-22-2015, 22:49. Reason: Fixed quote

Comment

Working...
                X