Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun has a cwm for the u30gt2. The generic works OK too but I like to have a kernel embedded in recovery.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by Torkemada View Post
      great !
      waiting for Mk908 file

here i put the files:
      http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ll=1#post90266
      Sorry, I am having problems with your recovery the kernel inside this recovery dosent boot in my qx1, I have to disconect today but I will follow on it yesterday. I will try with other recovery for 908. What is your 908 version?
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
        Fun has a cwm for the u30gt2. The generic works OK too but I like to have a kernel embedded in recovery.
        Me too, with my kernels experiments have a recovery with kernel inside is necesary
        My devices:
        Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
          No so time usually for me is taking only 2 or 3 minutes.
          What filesystem is in your external sd?
          And it is full? Have enough free space?
          Can you adb connect the device?

leolas
          I will try - what is the command that I type in Terminal mode?
          Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever

Comment

Sorry, I am having problems with your recovery the kernel inside this recovery dosent boot in my qx1, I have to disconect today but I will follow on it yesterday. I will try with other recovery for 908. What is your 908 version?
            first version
            Device:Tronsmart MK908 v1,Cozyswan S400
            Rom: Finless Bob v1.6,Stock Rom
            Kernel:Finless Bob v1.6
            CWM-Recovery:by Leolas

Comment

Re: cwm recovery for rk3188

Originally posted by jellywobbles View Post
              I will try - what is the command that I type in Terminal mode?
              Tipe:
              adb cat /tmp/recovery.log

while it is running the md5 check.

Try to make a backup to internal sd too please and tell me if the problem persist.

Originally posted by Torkemada View Post
              first version
              Ok, I will download some stocks and try, when you reboot to this recovery in your Rom, does it work?

leolas
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Tipe:

Try to make a backup to internal sd too please and tell me if the problem persist.
                leolas
                Backup to internal sd took 7 minutes.

Will reformat ext sd card & try again. Thanks for your help.
                Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever

Comment

Originally posted by jellywobbles View Post
                  Backup to internal sd took 7 minutes.

Will reformat ext sd card & try again. Thanks for your help.
                  No problem we are here for help between us.
                  Test it again to external formated in fat32, ntfs don't works good in recovery.

leolas
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

Hi leolas , can you please do a cwm recovery for the ug007b (old chipset) ?

Comment

Originally posted by opengl1971 View Post
                      Hi leolas , can you please do a cwm recovery for the ug007b (old chipset) ?
                      Of course, please can you give me a link to your stock recovery?

leolas
                      My devices:
                      Gearbest.com)

Comment

Of course, please can you give me a link to your stock recovery?
                        http://a-8.1fichier.com/get/sqt0lr/recovery.img

Comment

I qill try to finish the 908 recovery and the next one is yours.
                          Waiting for feedback about T428.

leolas
                          My devices:
                          Gearbest.com)

Comment

Please make it for device MK812A (= DOOBOL U2) .

Stock recovery.img : http://ul.to/ndm2db1y

Thanks.

Comment

I have installed cwm successfully (one included in Hoabycsr roms) on my MK908 v3.
                              Is there a way of starting the stick in cwm recovery directly using only hw, like pin+power for starting in bootloader.... I had a boot loop and would have liked to have gone straight to restore the backup from the ext. sd card, but couldn't get into recovery.

Comment

Tipe:

Ok, I will download some stocks and try, when you reboot to this recovery in your Rom, does it work?

leolas
                                i receive this:
                                Code:
                                u0_a48@android:/ $ adb cat/tmp/recovery.logAndroid Debug Bridge version 1.0.31
                                -d                           - directs command to the only connected USB device
                                                                returns an error if more than one USB device is present.
                                -e                           - directs command to the only running emulator.
                                                                returns an error if more than one emulator is running.
                                -s <specificdevice>          - directscommand to the device or emulator with the given
                                                                serial number or qualifier. Overrides ANDROID_SERIAL
                                                                environment variable.
                                -p <product name or path>     - simple product namelike 'sooner', or
                                                                a relative/absolute path to a product
                                                                out directory like 'out/target/product/sooner'.
                                                                If -p is not specified, the ANDROID_PRODUCT_OUT
                                                                environment variable is used, which must
                                                                be an absolute path.
                                devices[-l]                 - list all connected devices
                                                                ('-l' will also list device qualifiers)
                                connect <host>[:<port>]       -connect to a device via TCP/IP
                                                                Port 5555 is used by default if no port number is specified.
                                disconnect [<host>[:<port>]]  - disconnect from a TCP/IPdevice.
                                                                Port 5555 is used by default if no port number is specified.
                                                                Using this command with no additional arguments
                                                                will disconnect from all connected TCP/IP devices.
                                device commands:
                                  adb push <local> <remote>    - copy file/dirto device
                                  adb pull <remote> [<local>]  - copy file/dir fromdevice
                                  adb sync [ <directory> ]     - copyhost->device only if changed
                                                                (-l means list but don't copy)
                                                                (see 'adb help all')
                                  adbshell                   - run remote shell interactively
                                  adb shell<command>          - runremote shell command
                                  adb emu<command>           - run emulator console command
                                  adb logcat [ <filter-spec> ] - View device log
                                  adb forward <local> <remote> - forward socket connections
                                                                forward specs are one of:
                                                                  tcp:<port>
                                                                  localabstract:<unix domain socket name>
                                                                  localreserved:<unix domain socket name>
                                                                  localfilesystem:<unix domain socket name>
                                                                  dev:<character device name>
                                                                  jdwp:<process pid> (remote only)
                                  adbjdwp                    - list PIDs of processes hosting a JDWP transport
                                  adb install [-l] [-r] [-s] [--algo <algorithm name> --key<hex-encoded key> --iv <hex-encoded iv>] <file>
                                                              - push this package file to the device and install it
                                                                ('-l' means forward-lock the app)
                                                                ('-r' means reinstall the app, keeping its data)
                                                                ('-s' means install on SD card instead of internal storage)
                                                                ('--algo', '--key', and '--iv' mean the file is encrypted already)
                                  adb uninstall [-k] <package> - remove this app package from thedevice
                                                                ('-k' means keep the data and cache directories)
                                  adbbugreport               - return all information from the device
                                                                that should be included in a bug report.
                                  adb backup [-f <file>] [-apk|-noapk] [-shared|-noshared] [-all][-system|-nosystem] [<packages...>]
                                                              - write an archive of the device's data to <file>.
                                                                If no -f option is supplied then the data is written
                                                                to "backup.ab" in the current directory.
                                                                (-apk|-noapk enable/disable backup of the .apks themselves
                                                                   in the archive; the default is noapk.)
                                                                (-shared|-noshared enable/disable backup of the device's
                                                                   shared storage / SD card contents; the default is noshared.)
                                                                (-all means to back up all installed applications)
                                                                (-system|-nosystem toggles whether -all automatically includes
                                                                   system applications; the default is to include system apps)
                                                                (<packages...> is the list of applications to be backed up.  If
                                                                   the -all or -shared flags are passed, then the package
                                                                   list is optional.  Applications explicitly given on the
                                                                   command line will be included even if -nosystem would
                                                                   ordinarily cause them to be omitted.)
                                  adb restore <file>          - restore device contents from the <file> backup archive
                                  adbhelp                    - show this help message
                                  adbversion                 - show version num
                                scripting:
                                  adbwait-for-device          - blockuntil device is online
                                  adbstart-server            - ensure that there is a server running
                                  adbkill-server             - kill the server if it is running
                                  adbget-state               - prints: offline | bootloader | device
                                  adbget-serialno            - prints: <serial-number>
                                  adbget-devpath             - prints: <device-path>
                                  adbstatus-window           - continuously print device status for a specified device
                                  adbremount                 - remounts the /system partition on the device read-write
                                  adb reboot [bootloader|recovery] - reboots the device, optionally intothe bootloader or recovery program
                                  adb reboot-bootloader        -reboots the device into the bootloader
                                  adbroot                    - restarts the adbd daemon with root permissions
                                  adb usb                     - restarts the adbd daemon listening on USB
                                  adb tcpip<port>            - restarts the adbd daemon listening on TCP on the specified port
                                networking:
                                  adb ppp <tty> [parameters]   - Run PPP over USB.
                                Note: you should not automatically start a PPP connection.
                                <tty> refers to the tty for PPP stream. Eg. dev:/dev/omap_csmi_tty1
                                [parameters] - Eg. defaultroute debug dump local notty usepeerdns
                                adb sync notes: adb sync [ <directory> ]
                                  <localdir> can be interpreted in several ways:
                                  - If <directory> is not specified, both /system and /datapartitions will be updated.
                                  - If it is "system" or "data", only thecorresponding partition
                                    is updated.
                                environmental variables:
                                 ADB_TRACE                   - Print debug information. A comma separated list of the following values
                                                                1 or all, adb, sockets, packets, rwx, usb, sync, sysdeps, transport, jdwp
                                 ANDROID_SERIAL              - The serial number to connect to. -s takes priority over this if given.
                                  ANDROID_LOG_TAGS            - When used with the logcat option, only these debug tags are printed.

1|u0_a48@android:/ $
                                when i write adb backup [-all] i receive unable to open file./backup.ab
                                Device:Tronsmart MK908 v1,Cozyswan S400
                                Rom: Finless Bob v1.6,Stock Rom
                                Kernel:Finless Bob v1.6
                                CWM-Recovery:by Leolas

Comment

Working...
                                X