Help super V box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help super V box

Hi there I have got The Smart TV Box Super V has as engine with the new Rockchip RK3318 SoC that integrates four ARM Cortex-A53 processors capable of reaching 1.5Ghz and a Mali-450mp5 GPU that includes native decoding of H.265 and VP9 video up to 4K@60fpsresolutions with support for HDR. It has versions with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM and 32 GB of eMMc storage memory that we can expand by adding a memory card in the included microSD card reader and it he is stuck on the android boot screen and I cannot find the right firmware for us can anyone help me out please would be much appreciated

Originally posted by Jazzjay81 View Post
    Hi there I have got The Smart TV Box Super V has as engine with the new Rockchip RK3318 SoC that integrates four ARM Cortex-A53 processors capable of reaching 1.5Ghz and a Mali-450mp5 GPU that includes native decoding of H.265 and VP9 video up to 4K@60fpsresolutions with support for HDR. It has versions with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM and 32 GB of eMMc storage memory that we can expand by adding a memory card in the included microSD card reader and it he is stuck on the android boot screen and I cannot find the right firmware for us can anyone help me out please would be much appreciated
    Hi ,

first no double Threads please , second this CPUs are still new , so , you must know what Wifichip is used ,

there are often same Specs but different Wifichips , first ask the Seller for help ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Ok thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
      X