NEW - MK908 Finless 1.8 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bootloop in recovery

I've flashed the 1.8 Finless ROM. All was good, Erase IDB, flashing...

But when I plug back the MK908 to the TV it's boot in recovery mode. In recovery mode I made all I can (WIPE DATA/PARTITION, reboot system...) But after all it's still boot in Recovery.

I tried to flash other KERNEL or get back to old FINLESS ROM but it's always the same Recovery BOOT.

What can I do???

Comment

I had used 1.8 for a while and only at a 480P res. The 1080P would cut out. So I upgraded to 2.0 and I am seeing visual artifacts in Hulu or and video streaming. I have tried to return to 1.8 but seem unable to achieve that. Any thoughts about the visual artifacts or returning to 1.8. I have the Tronsmart MK908 2/8 gig.

Comment

look upper in this thread or in kitkat rom for mk908, u'll find how to ie format system or something like this using finless flash tool, I don't remember
        a+
        jpq

Comment

I have flashed 1080p boot and kernel image
          Antutu device info also shows resolution 1080p

But video quality on YouTube app on this ROM is limited to 720p.
          Dailymotion app can play 1080p videos.

i tried simple build.prop tweaks below taking hints from other forums but no luck
          1> ro.build changed to 4.4.2 from 4.2.2
          2> ro.sf.lcd_density changed to 160
          3> "Allow Fullscreen Youtube with HDMI" Xposed module also didnt work. http://repo.xposed.info/module/uk.co...fullscreenhdmi
          4> "YourTube" Xposed module also didnt work.

Has anyone managed to play 1080p videos on YouTube?

Comment

I want to download XCOM from the google play store (Which I have paid for), but it doesn't show up in the Google Play store

- On my HTC One (M7) I can download it
            - I tried modifying the build.prop to an LG Nexus 5 or an HTC Nexus 9
            - I tried MarketHelper

Nothing worked.
            Do you know any other methods to enable this app in the Google Play Store?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_cow View Post
              I want to download XCOM from the google play store (Which I have paid for), but it doesn't show up in the Google Play store
              Not sure this is a Finless 1.8 question, but to answer it, if you can download it to your HTC One, why don't you just backup the app, then move the apk to your MK908 device and install it?
              MK808B+ (4) | Tronsmart MK908 (2) | Unbranded MK908
              Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | Asus TF300T (2) | LG Spectrum (2) | Archos A5H | Archos 43

"Never try to teach a pig to sing;
              it wastes your time and annoys the pig."
              – P. G. Wodehouse, Robert Heinlein, Mark Twain

Comment

Hi All,
                I"m now on win10 and can't flash anymore : driver can't be install drivers on Win10
                Any body knows how to do ?
                Tkx for your help
                Jpq

Comment

anybody has webcam and uses skype on this device?

Comment

Hello Bob,

I wanted to ask if you working on the Kitkat version for MK908? It would be perfect.

Comment

Working...
                    X