2. partition layout options - 1gb, 2gb, 4gb, 6gb

Download here.

Just extract the zip file and run the KRAndroidTool.exe

Hi all,

I thought of sharing my personal modded kitkat ROM

- 720p for best performance
    - new boot animation
    - updated superSU 2.46
    - debloated google apps, other apps not necessary and can be downloaded in play store
    - added YoutubeTV, Showbox, Reboot and Quick office apps
    - "hosts" file to block ads
    - very minimal apps
    - 26200+ score in Antutu
    - 4GB parameter
    - others I cannot remember

Hope you like it.

MK908II_442_tantrums_mod.img

Use RKBatchtool

Having trouble installing Rockchip driver in windows 8.1 64bit? go HERE

Comments:

Originally posted by tocaazul View Post

Congratulations TANTRUMS for the fantastic ROM. Score 26570 in Antutu at 1600 mhz. Very fast without lags or jampers !!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs from Brazil.

Last edited by tantrums; 04-10-2015, 02:31.

Originally posted by tantrums View Post
    Hi all,

I thought of sharing my personal modded kitkat ROM

- 720p for best performance
    - new boot animation
    - updated superSU 2.46
    - debloated google apps, other apps not necessary and can be downloaded in play store
    - added YoutubeTV, Showbox, Reboot and Quick office apps
    - "hosts" file to block ads
    - very minimal apps
    - 26200+ score in Antutu
    - others I cannot remember

Hope you like it.

MK908II_442_tantrums_mod.img
    Cool! Thanks for your great work!
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

I wonder how or what anyone used office apps for on their TV box? I sort of laughed to myself a little after hearing you mentioned that you removed "unnecessary apps" , the then talk about putting office apps on there.

how does one go about putting their own boot animation in a rom? Can I just upload in animation to my box and then use a file manager and routed mode to put the animation in place?

Comment

Originally posted by etyrnal View Post
        I wonder how or what anyone used office apps for on their TV box? I sort of laughed to myself a little after hearing you mentioned that you removed "unnecessary apps" , the then talk about putting office apps on there.

how does one go about putting their own boot animation in a rom? Can I just upload in animation to my box and then use a file manager and routed mode to put the animation in place?
        Please take note that I indicated that this is a "personal mod" ROM. All apps I deleted are in my point of view were unnecessary apps and all that I included are those I see as basic apps.

on your question, just replace file bootanimation.zip in /system/media. Set the correct permission and reboot.

Comment

Take note that this ROM can be flashed to all AP6210 models of TV sticks.

Comment

hello, sorry for my fooly question.
            how can flash my tronsmart mk908II? (what programm can i use?)
            thank's

(i have never tried to flash it)

Comment

Originally posted by dimitris1964 View Post
              hello, sorry for my fooly question.
              how can flash my tronsmart mk908II? (what programm can i use?)
              thank's

(i have never tried to flash it)
              Use the RKBatchtool : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?5173

Comment

Congratulations TANTRUMS for the fantastic ROM. Score 26570 in Antutu at 1600 mhz. Very fast without lags or jampers !!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs from Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by tocaazul View Post

Thanks for your comment.

Added link for those having trouble installing rockchip driver on Windows 8.1 64bit.

Comment

hello, there is something wrong with logitech c270. it is very dark , before, with the standard image there was not problem.

Comment

Fantastic been waiting weeks to lash this on my MK908II since reading the pureX kit kat thread, you saved me the hastle of which kernel and what not Seems to be running fine great job, well happy

Comment

Great job Tantrums! I just picked up a Tronsmart MK908II to use with Arunchained Reloaded, and was worried as I didn't see a lot of success with this stick. My other stick ( a clone ) was a headache and ran horribly. I loaded your ROM, and everything worked right away. Fantastic!

Comment

Any chance you could point me in a way to change the spaceship pointer? Did it on finless 1.5 using ninja morph but not having much success here

Edit; ok sorted it, dont know how ninjamorph froze on saving but after reboot i have a small maybe too small pointer
                          Last edited by sedj; 04-03-2015, 10:36.

Comment

Thank you so much for this awesome rom, the only little annoyance i get is the small "internal" sd card partition. I use this for kodi and my library is exceeding the current 2gb internal space. Would it be possible to get a 4gb internal sd card option? Thank you on advance!

Comment

Originally posted by lowsum View Post
                              Thank you so much for this awesome rom, the only little annoyance i get is the small "internal" sd card partition. I use this for kodi and my library is exceeding the current 2gb internal space. Would it be possible to get a 4gb internal sd card option? Thank you on advance!

Hi,

I made a per partition with other options of flashing the ROM.

New version comes with choices of the following:

1. Kernel options - 720p or 1080p
                              2. partition layout options - 1gb, 2gb, 4gb, 6gb

Download here.

Just extract the zip file and run the KRAndroidTool.exe

Comment

Working...
                              X