No announcement yet.

MK908II Kitkat ROM - Tantrums Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your ROM ROCKS!!!!!!! it fix all of my problems, now I have a great SmartTV thanks to you. 10 beer crates from ROMANIA!!!

Comment

Hello, i have taken a nandroid backup , but i the recover not work to restore it. Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by tantrums View Post
        Hi all,

I thought of sharing my personal modded kitkat ROM

- 720p for best performance
        - new boot animation
        - updated superSU 2.46
        - debloated google apps, other apps not necessary and can be downloaded in play store
        - added YoutubeTV, Showbox, Reboot and Quick office apps
        - "hosts" file to block ads
        - very minimal apps
        - 26200+ score in Antutu
        - 4GB parameter
        - others I cannot remember

Hope you like it.

MK908II_442_tantrums_mod.img

Use RKBatchtool

Hello, i try to flash my mk908 device with your personal image, but nothing happens, no blue light when i plug the power.

I need to flash something first? Can you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by rulles View Post

Hello, i try to flash my mk908 device with your personal image, but nothing happens, no blue light when i plug the power.

I need to flash something first? Can you help me?

Make sure you have installed the right windows driver.

Comment

wifi not working. Can you help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamer View Post
              wifi not working. Can you help me?
              This ROM is for AP6210 models.

Comment

Hi tantrums, I'm thinking about installing your rom, currently the one I have works pretty well with d33 kernel, but the image is too dark, is this happening as well with your rom? I'm not sure if its an issue with the rom, the kernel or the device itself. I wouldn't like to install everything from scratch again for nothing.

In a normal situation the brightness is ok, but if you are watching a dark scene, the image is too dark, I can barely distinguish whats happening

Comment

I'm still downloading RKFlash.zip at the moment. In the meatnime I've downloaded and installed Finless ROM Flash Tool v1.37 and it says "No Found RKAndroid rock usb". I've tried installing drivers manually but I'm running Windows 10...any suggestions? I just want my MK908ii to NOT be a laggy, crashing POS that it is now, so I was hoping flashing Finless 1.7a or the ROM I just found on this thread to make it actually usable.

Comment

Originally posted by m5james View Post
                    I'm still downloading RKFlash.zip at the moment. In the meatnime I've downloaded and installed Finless ROM Flash Tool v1.37 and it says "No Found RKAndroid rock usb". I've tried installing drivers manually but I'm running Windows 10...any suggestions? I just want my MK908ii to NOT be a laggy, crashing POS that it is now, so I was hoping flashing Finless 1.7a or the ROM I just found on this thread to make it actually usable.
                    No additional installation of driver is required when using rkflash in windwos 10. just follow flash instruction.

Comment

Working...
                    X