No announcement yet.

customer support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The customer support is a bit unorthodox for me. I bought an MK908 recently and the power supply failed within a few weeks. I e-mailed them reporting the issue and they responded quickly. However, they are requesting that I buy a replacement from **** and then they will "apply to our manager make up you".

Seems a bit odd to me to put the responsibility on the customer to replace the item with their own money and simply have them trust you that they will re-imburse it somehow...

Comment

Price rises up in the cart

The announced R28 for US$ 99.99 rises to US$ 119.99 in the cart!!!

Please, check it: http://promotion.geekbuying.com/prom...ini_pc_release

I want one unit.

thanks,

Eduardo

Comment

I see I am not treated as a valueable costumer at all!

Comment

Originally posted by eduardosmelo View Post
          I see I am not treated as a valueable costumer at all!
          I guess you missed the first batch bad luck, the price has not risen that much so if you still want one i would be quick befor the 2nd batch sells out.
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Hi, I ordered a Xiaomi Redmi 3S two days ago mistakenly, 'cause I wanted the Redmi Note 3. I sent two emails asking for cancelling my order, but I got no response. Also in the live chat nobody is answering. Can somebody help?

Comment

Hello marvie86, Welcome to Freaktab.

Assuming you purchased from Geekbuying, they a thread for this sort of thing. Please post here for best results.

Be prepared with order number.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X