Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New stock firmware for Tronsmart MK908, tester needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New stock firmware for Tronsmart MK908, tester needed!

hi guys;

This is a new firmware we get from tronsmart. i haven't got a changelog on it, but i have flashed this rom, everything is working well.

but i need you guys to help test the video play. and give me feedback.

download link is;

Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

no one to report?

edit: Ohh, it's fresh post, The time delay mislead me

Comment

Originally posted by johnygl View Post
      no one to report?

edit: Ohh, it's fresh post, The time delay mislead me
      They will send me the changelog tomorrow, and i will post back, just want to let you guys try first.
      Looking for developers
      http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
        They will send me the changelog tomorrow, and i will post back, just want to let you guys try first.
        Thanks, I am going to test it in an hour. Hope I don't brick my device

Comment

Eric I see you keep posting updates for the MK908. Why are we not seeing anything for the t428. Has Tronsmart washed their hands of this unit and support the one they havent sold much of.

Talk to us when you have a t428 stop avoiding this unit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordXTC View Post
            Eric I see you keep posting updates for the MK908. Why are we not seeing anything for the t428. Has Tronsmart washed their hands of this unit and support the one they havent sold much of.

Talk to us when you have a t428 stop avoiding this unit!!!
            MK908 is always before the t428! It still an sdk 1.0 rom in build prop, so who knows what it really fixes. Someone should flash and test video with it!

Comment

i can try tomorrow
              changelog?
              fixed slow video ?

Comment

hi, i just ordered one of these things and it's due for arrival within a few hours. i'd be willing to tinker around with it. once a changelog gets posted i'll look into it and report back.

Comment

Hi, thanks for new ROM. Video performance is much better (especially in 1080p mode), but still, there is some jitters in video playback (MX Player, XBMC). WIFI speed is not so good, around 10 Mb, webcam (Logitech) works with Skype. Bluetooth keyboard (Microsoft wedge) is unusable, there is lag in typing, and sometimes after one press of key it can stuck and it fills whole form with one letter. Finally CPU clock scaling works fine, I can see 1,6 GHz in monitor tools. Also, there is ability to change HDMI resolution "on the fly" without rebooting or flashing other kernel. I'm really satisfied with this new ROM, hope the next one will finally solve video stuttering and bluetooth keyboard problem.

Comment

hi guys;

This is a new firmware we get from tronsmart. i haven't got a changelog on it, but i have flashed this rom, everything is working well.

download link is;

http://www.mediafire.com/download/55...715_update.rar
                    I will try it immediately
                    www.sacvideolari.com www.babatorik.com

Comment

I have tested it, 1080p video play is much much better. i have saw stuttering on fastest scenes per every 3 seconds, a little bit.

I was having stuttering with RC11 Keyboard/mouse, and i think that problem has solved too!

Now i am trying xbmc-13.0-Gotham_alpha5-armeabi-v7a.apk

Have tried XBMC 13 not works properly. Very low fps on 1080p / 720p videos and some videos gives only sizzle sounds.

Comment

The video playing is almost perfect!!!

Comment

sorry that im of topic but.....

hi guys
                          sorry that im of topic but i paid through paypal on geekbuying.com for a t428 and everything went ok but now i see my order still on the unpaid list. when i press the prooced to pay button it says the page could not be found. what the hell is happening. anyone from geekbuying can give me some info pls

hi guys;

download link is;

FIRMWARE & HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR ANDROID TV STICKS
                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApGXribKk_8gdEc3YnlmOHlfRlRQVUxFbkJ3Zzg3U EE&output=html
                          My Plexi MK802IV mod
                          http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...xi-MK802IV-mod

Comment

Video plays very good now, but not with XBMC. Please support XBMC video player...

hi guys;

download link is;

Comment

Re: New stock firmware for Tronsmart MK908, tester needed!

How to flash this firmware? Help needed, i already know how to flash finless rom, but no idea with this...

Comment

Working...
                              X