mk908 random reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mk908 random reboot

my mk908 randomly reboots, and sometimes just gets stuck on the reboot screen. is this common? I'm using finless 1.5 haven't tested other firmware. I've got stuff set up to where I want it to be so thought I'd ask around before I wiped everything just to test a different firmware...

also, this is separate, but apps crash an aweful lot.. browser, youtube, you name it. This is my first android device, so I'm not sure if that's just android, or something specific to mk908(or android sticks in general?) or something specific to finless 1.5 firmware. I mean, everything about it is great if only it wouldn't reboot and crash randomly... well, I guess that's true about anything.

[edit]
    reading through the forum, I'm guess this could be an overheating issue? I'm not so sure how to tell apart from touching the device.. just feels wam so it can't be that hot.

Hello,

Two reasons for it:

1.: Overheating of the Device.

2.: Your Power Supply is not good enough to Power your Device.

Get yourself a New One with 5V and 3A.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      Hello,

Two reasons for it:

Neomode
      What neomode said... also you can try reflashing your device, making sure to follow the diections precisely (not doing the erasing the idb step can cause problems). G'luck
      Question Reality: Find Your Own Truth!

My MK908 Cooling Mod and Breakdown : HERE
      My RK3188 Github Repos (NOTE: Works-in-Progress!) : HERE

Sent my Epic4G AND Backflip into nearspace... what have YOU done with your phone?

Want to say thanks for something I did/said or DONATE to my drink fund?

Comment

Hi, when i saw your post, started the search for 3Amp 5V. usb wall charger, but i couldn't find one. Only i can find two usb ports 2.1amp + 1amp usb chargers.

Is there any real 1 port 3 Amp usb charger?

For example this one says it is 3.1 Amp but it is not. It is 2.1 amp + 1 amp...

Universal Charging with Dual USB Ports works with all Smartphones and Tablets (Not Compatible with Galaxy Tab 2.

1.0A Port #1 for iPhone/Smartphones,

2.1A Port #2 for iPads/Tablets/Smartphones

Originally posted by neomode View Post
        Hello,

Two reasons for it:

Neomode
        www.sacvideolari.com www.babatorik.com

Comment

I have the same problem with mk908. Sometime the device restarting (rarely). And some apps crashing (frequently) I want to replace the power supply. It is possible to use an switching-mode power supply 5V5A (like this: http://www.adelaida.ro/images/detail...s40a05-p1j.jpg) and a 2.1 to micro usb adapter (like this: http://img.dxcdn.com/productimages/sku_219393_1.jpg)?

Comment

Working...
          X