NEW 8/10/13 - MK908 Android 4.2.2 - jjhmod V1.5 ROM with Vsync fix Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW 8/10/13 - MK908 Android 4.2.2 - jjhmod V1.5 ROM with Vsync fix Download

Well here it is. Version 1.5 of the MK908 jjhmod rom. It will possibly be the final one in this series.

Updates:

-New kernel built from new sources. 18,000+ on antutu and I think the heat generation is good enough for un-modded sticks. Please let me know because of course I can adjust that.

-New background for the All Apps page.

-Both 720p and 1080p kernels and boot.img files included.

-The blue light works again!

MK908 Android 4.2.2 jjhmod V1.5 Download Link

New Update: 8/15/13 my new batch of kernels made with new (to me) sources that will work on version 1.0 sticks for sure, not sure about v3.0. These are solid as hell on my mk908, and I offer 3 choices in each resolution. Fast, Cool, and Cooler. Fast is 1.7ghz cpu, 800mhz ram, ondemand scheduler default, adjusted voltages for stability. Cool is the same deal with interactive scheduler basically which helps some with the heat and sort-of caps the processor at 1.2ghz. Cooler has the processor turned down as well as gpu speed. Ram is still at 800mhz. This one runs really cool on my stick, even under load. Of course there's some heat but it's the best I've achieved. Anyway, here is the Download Link for mk908-jjhkernel-v3.3.

Many thanks to the community.

Enjoy!

Hoaby

Screenshots:

Last edited by hoabycsr; 08-15-2013, 07:23.
    If my work benefits you and you want to help out the cause, feel free to

http://www.hoaby.com/android/donate.gif

Hí,

Wow! Test On!

There is a new module? OTG support fix? 720p/1080p mkv
    video playback fix?

Comment

cpu temperature

On all my 3066 sticks I could use the following command to monitor cpu temperature:

cat /sys/module/tsadc/parameters/temp* | cut -d " " -f1,2

but not on 3188. Is it possible to implement that (module if I understan well) into your roms?

Thanks, Goran

Comment

Hi,

Great Job

Is there a way of flashing this on V1.4 without re-installing all apps?
        Is a kernel flash enough ?
        Tronsmart AW80 Draco- Dovless 1.09, based on Finless 1.1

Comment

Great job! I have become a ROM flashed freak because of you

One question, can you please provide the "parameter" file that will allow to have 4GB for the apps just like Finless provided?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Now I wish you start working on overclocked version of you kernels

Comment

Originally posted by marphsai49 View Post
            Hi,

Great Job

Is there a way of flashing this on V1.4 without re-installing all apps?
            Is a kernel flash enough ?
            You should be ok to do that, but without an IDB erase, bluetooth may or may not work.

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
            Great job! I have become a ROM flashed freak because of you

One question, can you please provide the "parameter" file that will allow to have 4GB for the apps just like Finless provided?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Now I wish you start working on overclocked version of you kernels
            You can actually use finless's paramater files if you have them already. And yes I can include some in the next package.

Comment

I just finish some testing and I was unable to obtain the same score as you in Antutu. With 720p kernel, I get a 1000 point less in the CPU, in the RAM I get about 300 point less.

Do you have idea why?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                I just finish some testing and I was unable to obtain the same score as you in Antutu. With 720p kernel, I get a 1000 point less in the CPU, in the RAM I get about 300 point less.

Do you have idea why?
                I wish I did... power supply? I think I can achieve close to these results running from my pc's usb though so I'm not so sure on that... weird...

Comment

i have problem about my mouse tracking very lag and video playback lag too.
                  i try almost all of ur moded rom but all i try had same problem.
                  what should i do? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tamahos View Post
                    i have problem about my mouse tracking very lag and video playback lag too.
                    i try almost all of ur moded rom but all i try had same problem.
                    what should i do? thanks.
                    That one's new to me. When you flash this rom, do you do an IDB erase? I know it's dumb but that can solve so many strange issues. Otherwise I'd try power or possibly suspect a defective product... The only reason I say that is that this is the first I'm hearing about this problem. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for more issues like this.

Comment

Thanks for your rom, testing it for the first time
                      18000+ on antutu
                      720p videos ok here
                      Last edited by pdjm; 08-11-2013, 21:34.

Comment

Originally posted by hoabycsr View Post
                        That one's new to me. When you flash this rom, do you do an IDB erase? I know it's dumb but that can solve so many strange issues. Otherwise I'd try power or possibly suspect a defective product... The only reason I say that is that this is the first I'm hearing about this problem. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for more issues like this.
                        yes, i do have idb erase. thanks for answer i think i should back to stock rom.
                        at first when i use stock it has no problem except a little lag when playing some game so i try custom rom but seems it wont work for my stick. TT

Comment

With this rom my screen goes black for 1second every 5 secondes or less.(720p and 1080p equal)
                          I have the same with 4.2.2 stock firmware.

Have to go back to kernel jjhnew-v3.1 and then no problem.

Anyone with the same issue?
                          Tronsmart AW80 Draco- Dovless 1.09, based on Finless 1.1

Comment

Cooler running kernels

Added some kernels to the first post that should help people having overheating issues.

Comment

Hello,

two weeks ago I received Tronsmart mk908. I opened it, and see that hardware version 3.0 (5/31/2013). I have some questions for this firmware...

Is this one compatible with my hardware version?(no loop at flash the device).

Is wifi issues fixed (does not work well for me in stock rom 4.2.2)

Netflix works fine?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X