Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK908 And TP-LINK wifi dongle help!

Hello everyone

This is my firs thread on this forum as a registered member, i have have followed the nice work everyone is doing with those mini pcs and i want to thank you all for your hard work.

I have a MK908 running at lewys Hybrid Firmware 1.2.1 and everything works fine for me exept the wifi, im dropping the wifi speed to 3-4 mb/s and i got a speed of 20 mb/s as the fastest, but this happend to my with all the roms i tried. So now im trying to connect a TP-LINK TL-WN723N (V3 i think) to my mk908 but the dongle does not power on like its doing when i connect it to a pc, it has a green light that glows. So i think the mk908 does not recognize it, im connecting it via an usb hub.

Can anyone please help my with the drivers for this dongle and a step by step guide hot to install them?

Thanks in advance
    regards
    David

maybe TP-LINK TL-WN725N?

Comment

Originally posted by Chakumo View Post
      maybe TP-LINK TL-WN725N?
      Does it have the same chipset? And where can i find the driver for it?

Comment

Upgrade

Please upgrade your router software ...I've have in the past the same problem and I solved UPGRADING MY TP LINK ROUTER SOFTWARE .

Comment

Originally posted by HUNGARIAN2005 View Post
          Please upgrade your router software ...I've have in the past the same problem and I solved UPGRADING MY TP LINK ROUTER SOFTWARE .
          Hi there, my router is not from TP-LINK, i think i need to install some drivers on the mk908 to get it to work but i will try your solution and se if its works.

Comment

Working...
          X