Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEWLY RELEASED) JustXBMCv4_MXPlayer DeFault Video Player Out Of The Box (LibMedia.so HACK READY) No Script Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(NEWLY RELEASED) JustXBMCv4_MXPlayer DeFault Video Player Out Of The Box (LibMedia.so HACK READY) No Script Errors

CURRENTLY THE HOTTEST ANDROID TV APP DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID TV 4.2/4.3/4.4 DEVICES

You can NOW get the newly released JustXBMC_MXPlayerDeFaultX265_HanuBlr_Hack.Apk HERE http://www.mediafire.com/download/z7...auBlr_Hack.apk *(NO MORE SCRIPT ERRORS)* .... This new JustXBMCv4_MXPlayerDeFault app has a built in auto wizard, that makes the MXPlayer the default video player out of the box .... You can still use the DVDPlayer if needed ... Easy To Switch Back To The Regular JustXBMC Video Player Via A One Click Action, Just By Choosing "DVDPlayer" (SWEET) ...! Please uninstall the current JustXBMC.apk, before installing the new JustXBMC MXPayerDefault version ...

Again, all thanks goes to our very own lewy20041 the original creator of the JustXBMC.apk ... Also all thanks goes to our very own Hanu_Blr, who instructed me on how to recode the JustXBMC.apk "Playercorefactory.xml" file ... He is the one who discovered/created the MxPlayer default hack for the JustXBMC.apk ... You can also get the free version MXPlayer.apk download (No Side Loading Required) HERE https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...videoplayer.ad ....

Get the Fancy Widget Clock HERE http://www.mediafire.com/download/cn...dgets3.5.5.apk (Side Loading Required)... If you want more of the most popular XBMC add-ons, plugins (JUST UPDATED WITH MORE NEW POPUAR CHANNELS), (FREE CABLE, *MASH UP,YIFY MOVIES, SPORTS DEVIL, ICE FILMS. 1CHANNEL, TUBEPLUS, USTVNOW, TGUN (GiddyUp Network) and MORE ), repositories zip files, then go HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ... The add-ons, plugins, and repositories zip files link will be located at the bottom of the right hand column in the blue links section TITLE (XBMC Plugins/Repositories Zip Files), click on this link ...! (*Mash UP:Rated The #1 Plugin Zip File For XBMC) ..... PLEASE NOTE: If any plugin/repository zip files will not install correctly on your first try, then ALWAY go back later and keep trying to install it, it will install ....

Notice in the above where I have placed the "Custom Codes" located temporary on the internal SD Card in DCIM folder ... "Download custom codec" (See Instructions Below) ...!

Don't forget to add the "Custom Codecs" get them HERE http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2156254 .... Installation instructions, just create a folder on your device SDCard unzip libfmpeg.so there, then start MXPlayer, go to options, go to decoder, scroll down till you see "Enable Custom Codec" click and point to your folder, Mx Player will restart ....

Also install the MXPlayer (ARMv7 NEON) codecs found (No Side Loading Required) HERE https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ffmpeg.v7_neon ...

In the above photo are my personal Settings for best "Picture Pixel Crystal Clear Video Resolution Quality" ....! Plus I use the MXPlayer together with the "BubbleUPNP"app too, sweet to the bones, enjoy ...!

HOW TO CONFIGURE THE XBMC: ALSO SEE http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2012/04/...tion-for-xbmc/ ....
    Last edited by Tech1; 01-15-2014, 03:53.

(NO MORE SCRIPT ERRORS, NEW DOWNLOAD FILE ABOVE) JustXBMC_MXPlayerDeFaultXZ265_HanuBlr_Hack.Apk

(NO MORE SCRIPT ERRORS, NEW DOWNLOAD FILE ABOVE) JustXBMC_MXPlayerDeFaultXZ265_HanuBlr_Hack.Apk, sorry about the old file ...! Everything is working perfect now, re-download the file ...! Working like a charm ....!

Comment

THE POWER OF THE XBMC, MUST HAVE CHANNELS, MUST SEE TV (FREE$ CABLE) ONLY ON ANDROID TV 4.2/4.3/4.4 DEVICES .....!

THE POWER OF THE XBMC, MUST HAVE CHANNELS, MUST SEE TV (FREE$ CABLE) ONLY ON ANDROID TV 4.2/4.3/4.4 DEVICES .....!
      Last edited by Tech1; 01-12-2014, 16:34.

Comment

Easy Switch Back To The Old JustXBMC Version Via A One Click Action (SWEET)

Easy Switch Back To The Old JustXBMC Version Via A One Click Action, just by choosing "DVDPlayer" (SWEET) ...!

Comment

Works On My Samsung Galaxy Note 2

This Is Mind Blowing, This App Even Works On My Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (Like A Charm) ...(lol)
          Last edited by Tech1; 01-14-2014, 04:22.

Comment

What Makes The JustXBMCv4 MXPlayer DeFault Video Player The Best

A lot of people are asking, what makes the "JustXBMCv4_MXPlayerDefault Video player so much better than ALL other XBMC ...

That answer is very simple, just about ALL XBMC builds have very weak poor video players ... No XBMC video player can match the POWER, picture pixel crystal clear video resolution quality, no skipping video frames and smoothness of video playback of the MXPlayer/MXPlayer Pro to date .... That's the reason the "JustXBMC_MXPlayerDeFault Video Player" is hottest Android TV download currently by POPULAR DEMAND ... If you know of any video player, that can out match the MXPlayer/MXPlayer Pro ... Please let me know ASAP ....!

Comment

MXPlayer lag

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post

In the above photo are my personal Settings for best "Picture Pixel Crystal Clear Video Resolution Quality" ....! Plus I use the MXPlayer together with the "BubbleUPNP"app too, sweet to the bones, enjoy ...!

HOW TO CONFIGURE THE XBMC: ALSO SEE http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2012/04/...tion-for-xbmc/ ....
              If I use MXPlayer whit H/W+ decoder the fullhd videos are lagging. Whit H/W decoder are OK. Why is that?
              I installed the MXPalayer codek pack and I set the custome codec from Xda-develeopers too.

Comment

Thanks

This works great!

Comment

Originally posted by lingam View Post
                  If I use MXPlayer with H/W+ decoder the fullhd videos are lagging. With H/W decoder are OK. Why is that?
                  I installed the MXPalayer codek pack and I set the custome codec from Xda-develeopers too.
                  You are correct (If you use MXPlayer with H/W+ decoder the fullhd videos are lagging) ... You should not use H/W+ with full HD Videos, but it's ok to use H/W (With H/W decoder are OK), why, I don't know ...(lol)

Comment

Originally posted by yxbmc View Post
                    This works great!
                    Thanks to you, glad you like it ... If any of you guys/girls want more awesome Android TV Apps, then go HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 , enjoy ...
                    Last edited by Tech1; 01-15-2014, 17:03.

Comment

I've installed it on a tablet (tegra4) and a TVbox but cannot get it to work. On both I got an error message from XBMC - Video problem Cannot play this Video.
                      Have installed MXplayer .22, Neon Codecs, custom codec. Tested playing videos on MXplayer - no problem - 1080p DTS (Hard drive attached to usb mounted on \mnt\blabla)
                      From justXBMC I always get the cannot play this video error; tried with usb file on local usb hard drive as well as streaming a trailer from a video add on.
                      The same file plays ok with the DVD player (lagging)
                      The only thing I noticed is that when I press play on a video file the mxplayer briefly comes up and on the upper right corner I see SW (decoder) and then I get the error message.
                      Any ideas ??
                      Last edited by zyrix; 01-16-2014, 10:31.

Comment

Originally posted by zyrix View Post
                        I've installed it on a tablet (tegra4) and a TVbox but cannot get it to work. On both I got an error message from XBMC - Video problem Cannot play this Video.
                        Have installed MXplayer .22, Neon Codecs, custom codec. Tested playing videos on MXplayer - no problem - 1080p DTS (Hard drive attached to usb mounted on \mnt\blabla)
                        From justXBMC I always get the cannot play this video error; tried with usb file on local usb hard drive as well as streaming a trailer from a video add on.
                        The only thing I noticed is that when I press play on a video file the mxplayer briefly comes up and on the upper right corner I see SW (decoder) and then I get the error message.
                        Any ideas ??
                        Sorry for our problems, give the other version a test run ...

Comment

Cannot play this video

Originally posted by zyrix View Post
                          Any ideas ??
                          I get this message when XBMC points MX player to a file, folder or when i figured it out it was the HDD name with spaces in it.
                          ie; it will play "SupermanReturns" but not "Superman Returns"
                          when you have clicked play and you get the message look in the top left corner and see if it is showing the full file name, or folder name ( it gets stuck at the first space).
                          If someone [Tech1]? could look into a fix for this it would be much appreciated or if you tell me where to look i might be able to have a go at it myself.
                          with that working it will be the bees knees.
                          Last edited by PeetDando; 03-06-2014, 14:53. Reason: cant tell my left from right

Comment

haha Tech1, I have NO/NONE/Whatsoever issue with default DVD player for Beyond xbcm with your ultra hi-def rom so I'm going to stay. I still like DVD player better than any other thirdparty players for a simple reason; features. Couple things with DVD player have over the others are 1) able to boot volume without turn up your TV volume, this is very annoying when third party player max out the volume and still not loud enough 2) Able to download subtitle 3) Multiple steps high speed playback/rewind (I believe up to 16x 4) Change screen format on the fly, like normal,zoom,4:3, etc.. enough said! I believe most people mistaken for buffering and lagginess with default player because 1) no direct ethernet connection, since wifi is not stable enough for hidef streaming 2) poor source, buffering and stutting mostly caused by the video itself or the streaming server is not perform well. I have tried to stream between wifi and ethernet with a good source same HD movie and with Ethernet connection, smooth as watching from DVD disc, meanwhile with wifi (I have 75meg down/25meg up from Verizon Fios), the movie stopped briefly a few time and one time actually disconnected and I need to replay. A bad video encoded also an issue (stuttering, buffering) no matter what internet speed and no matter what player you are using.

Comment

Mx Player won't play!

Hi you all!
                              I have the same problem as zyrix [months ago!!].
                              Did U find a sollution?
                              Cheers,
                              N

Comment

Working...
                              X