Latest ROM. 1080p kernel. Turn on with Terminal command

Comment

Originally posted by ageevp View Post
      htc_t018_MTK_root_CSQ_4.4.2_20141225
      Latest ROM. 1080p kernel. Turn on with Terminal command
      is this for mtk ? because i install it but wifi and bt doesn't work

Comment

Works like a charm...
        But I use Leolas kernel pack for AP6210 chipset.
        No wifi.(Use ethernet). No bluetooth(Radio mouse).

Comment

Hi all,
          What is the latest stock or working custom firmware for the htc_t018 board v4?
          Could someone post up a download link for the firmware? I'm still running stock 4.2.2 firmware

Comment

Hi! What kind of USB OTG adapter or cable is required for USB debugging? Currently I'm using a board like this for development purpose (client send me the hardware). And moreover, is a USB driver for Windows or Mac required?

Thanks for helping me out!

Comment

Hello,

You need a Micro USB Cable for USB Debugging and the Proper Drivers on your PC.
              Then you can use the ADB Debugging.

Ray

Comment

The problem is, that there is no micro usb port on the board!?

Comment

You need a A-Type/A-type usb cable(male/male...) the OTG port if i remember correctly seeing the device from front is the one on the left side on the back(next to the sdcard slot)

Comment

Ok, thank you! I'll give it a try the next days.

Comment

Hello, anyone tried out Google Play Movies on any of the ROMs? When i try to play some movie through it, i get license error. Other devices play it fine..
                      Anybody ?
                      i have MTK hw HTC-T018-V4 Dated:20131216 .here is the image: http://imgur.com/4EYpX8B
                      Please suggest a ROM on which Google Play Movies can play movies fine if its working for someone. Thanks so much...
                      And BTW, anybody tested out this ROM: https://www.entertainmentbox.com/dro...ware-download/
                      It seems to be same h/w as it talks of two variants MTK and the other AP6210.
                      And i contacted the support and they said its android 4.4.4 As far as i know uptill now ROMs available were upto 4.4.2 only am i right?
                      If anyone has answers to above pls suggest.. Thanks.
                      Edit:
                      I tried the above ROM, It works on MTK h/w, but android version is still 4.4.2.
                      But i am also facing the audio passthrough issue on this ROM. My AV reciever does not get DTS or DD audio when i select any of the other options in the sound manager on this ROM.
                      Any fix? pincer
                      Thanks.
                      Last edited by ashjas; 01-21-2016, 06:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X