XBMCZ Gotham 13.0 (Libmedia) - Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to see if your system actually using hardware acceleration?
    I have Tech1 Modded ROM and XBMCZ Gotham 13.0 and I think everything is working good enough, but if I disable hardware acceleration in XBMCZ i can't notice any performance issues that is worth crying for?
    So does this mean that everything is software accelerated? According to flumpster you can't have that powerful CPU so it won't lag even with 720p movies???
    This is new for me but I must say that this is getting confusing, all I get is confused but on a higher level :-) the more I read this forums and trying to do the best for my setup (cs968 kitkat)

Pejochto via Tapatalk
    CR11S AP6210 Chipset
    CS968 MTK Chipset MT5981 - MT6622
    HTC-T018-V04

Comment

On jmcm66's github page you can see all commits done including the DTS/passthrough and naming XBMC to XBMCZ (22nd of april).

Maybe netguto can elaborate on that?

And if so, you should give at least some credits to jmcm66?

And if not, then I am really curious what else has changed except the splash.png?

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
        On jmcm66's github page you can see all commits done including the DTS/passthrough and naming XBMC to XBMCZ (22nd of april).

Maybe netguto can elaborate on that?

And if so, you should give at least some credits to jmcm66?

And if not, then I am really curious what else has changed except the splash.png?
        Yes, the modification was made by jmcm66. But I only change the settings for the functions in passtrough automatically execute. And since no one had posted here on the forum I posted!

Thanks!

Comment

Does any of you experience any problems?
          I saw I update on some "Cache" that failed and after that every movie lags and the whole interface is slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          CR11S AP6210 Chipset
          CS968 MTK Chipset MT5981 - MT6622
          HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Addons Working Like A Charm

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
            Note: I found your answer in xbmchub forum: For those that are incompatible the easy fix is to change the python version in each respective Addon.xml to 2.1.0.

How do you edit addon.xml?
            The addon.xml file to be edited is in the actual addons folder. Not the repository folder.
            To edit them (outside xbmc) you would need to enable view hidden files then navigate to that addons folder
            (navi-x as an example)

- Operating system File path
            Android /storage/sdcard0/Android/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/files/.xbmc/addons/Navi-X

- Open the Navi-X folder
            Open the addon.xml with an editor like notepad, Root Explorer or ES File Explorer
            Look for this line:
            <import addon="xbmc.python" version="1.0"/>
            And change it to:
            <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>

Hope this helps.
            I took your advice, changed all my favorite XBMC addons to "2.1.0" and just about ALL my addons are working like a charm now via the Gotham XBMCZ build, truly sweet to the bones ... AC3/DTS also works like a charm, if anybody wants the "Libmedia.so hack for your 4.4 Kitkat Android TV box follow the Wasser link below ...

*By the way, I have a built IN hack in my current Google Android TV Multi-Media Super ROMs and MTK T018 Google Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM to enhance 1080p large file smoother playback acceleration for Gotham 1.3 and Gotham XBMCZ builds ...

You can get the {LibMedia.so Hack} file at Wasser's link that works with 4.4 KitKat ROM builds here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3xq...MtXzNLOGM/edit ...

If you desire to restore back to the original LibMedia.so file, you can get it here http://www.mediafire.com/download/oo...iginal_File.7z ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
              I took your advice, changed all my favorite XBMC addons to "2.1.0" and just about ALL my addons are working like a charm now via the Gotham XBMCZ build, truly sweet to the bones ... AC3/DTS also works like a charm, if anybody wants the "Libmedia.so hack for your 4.4 Kitkat Android TV box follow the Wasser link below ...

*By the way, I have a built IN hack in my current Google Android TV Multi-Media Super ROMs and MTK T018 Google Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM to enhance 1080p large file smoother playback acceleration for Gotham 1.3 and Gotham XBMCZ builds ...

You can get the {LibMedia.so Hack} file at Wasser's link that works with 4.4 KitKat ROM builds here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3xq...MtXzNLOGM/edit ...

If you desire to restore back to the original LibMedia.so file, you can get it here http://www.mediafire.com/download/oo...iginal_File.7z ...

Good job as always Tech1!

Comment

Working...
              X